Revlon Clairol Nice n Easy Shade On Shade Highlights Rich Copper For Medium to Dark Brown Hair

BY REVLON

• How long does the hair dye last on your hair before it starts get...1 Answers
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Super easy to mix and use. The formula is a bit runny and can be messy which isn't fun when you're dealing with a hair bleach. I had patches of uneven streaks and highlights because of the messy formula. It works okay, but the bleach isn't strong enough for dark hair to make your highlights blonde. You end up with a orange or amber colored result. Not terrible, but not great.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
It does work....but it gave me ORANGE highlights.. And I mean bright, bright orange highlights. I ended up going to a salon and having my hair bleached blond. Somehow I still had orange in my hair. Thankfully it was muted enough to be passable!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is an easy way to get the highlights you want. It comes with easy instructions to follow to get the job done. Great price for a salon look. Would recommend for beginners. Better then pulling hair through the cap.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Barf why were these things ever invented!!! Oh that's right for us to use and embarrass ourselves!! Lol beware using this product will make you look like an orange and brown skunk!!! Copper color is a bad idea!
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Mi mamá es quien más lo ha usado, le gusta porque es gentil con nuestro cabello que es étnico lo deja suave y bien acondicionado. Lo malo es que el color dura muy poco.
Nikki G.
This is horrible the application is messy and the color was off. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I found the brush hard to use and it was just messy!!!
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
The reckon clarion nice and easy shade on shade highlights rich copper for medium to dark brown hair is amazing and long lasting!
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
Totally ok with this brand because I color my hair very often and I never disappointed and the color is very vivid
nadia b.
Davie, FL
This works great on my hair I love to use this brand when it comes to dying my hair would definitely recommend it
erika m.
Spring, TX
This amazing to make subtle changes at home and not pay for something that maybe it would not like you
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
How long does the hair dye last on your hair before it starts getting washed off?