BY REVLON

Introduced by the design house of Revlon in 1973 Ciara 80% is a luxurious oriental fragrance. This perfume has a blend of vanilla and musk. It is recommended for romantic wear. Type: Cologne Spray. Size: 2.38 oz.

Buy on www.ama...*
Le'Victoria T.
Bay Area
Le' Review: The Revlon Ciara 80% Cologne Spray for Women is an elegant mixture of the cofindence and swag. In my personal opinion The Revlon Ciara 80% Cologne Spray for Women smells androgynous and I can see why men would also want to wear it. The smell isn't too floral and has a hint of incense that usually lasts throughout the day. I really like this product and would use it again.
Keyshia C.
New York
I purchased this perfume recently and smells bad almost like rubbing alcohol. Very cheap smelling. So I decided to return this product because of the awful smell. It's not my fault I'm so picky with perfumes LOL. I like what I like and this did not smell like anything at all. It shouldn't even be sold in stores.
ashlee w.
Oh Lord have mercy. My Grandmother's best friend used to wear this and it always sent me into a coughing fit. I just might be allergic to it, which is quite possible.. but the smell is horrendous to me. I'm sorry if you truly like this scent, but I cannot stand it.
Victoria C.
Vacaville
Such a pretty scent! A little bit strong but not invariable, it definitely lasts long and is worth the slightly hefty price tag, I've only purchased one bottle but I will be purchasing a second, there is a little room for improvement but I enjoy the smell
Theresa P.
New Kensington, PA
Used this years ago. Liked the light, sweet scent. It's a much better value with a nice scent than other much higher priced perfumes. Bought at dept store. I typically don't buy for the look of the bottle. I have recommended it to others.
Sharon M.
Cincinnati
When I use Ciara cologne I am immediately transported to the '80's and my younger days. Although I have used countless colognes since then, none have captured the beauty of this time honored scent. It is light and fragrant!
Amy B.
Millington, MD
I've recently rediscovered Ciara 80% Eau de Cologne. What a classic fragrance. It's district mix of sandalwood and vanilla are my go to scents, it seems. I was with my daughter when I ran across an unopened bottle in a little shop near my home. As soon as I sprayed a bit on she said it reminded her of "my smell" and brought back a wealth of childhood memories that we talked about for hours afterwards. Who would've thought a bottle of cologne could bring me closer to my teenaged daughter. Of course I bought it on the spot. I've been using it daily. It's available in 3 strengths: 80%, 100% and the ever elusive and even more costly 200%. If you are looking for an earthy sweet mix give this a try. You won't be disappointed. Out of all the fragrances I wear, Ciara garners the most compliments. It's the kind of scent that makes strangers comment "Is that Ciara? I love that perfume!"
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
smells great i bought it for my mom and she loved the smell and she loved it so much she asked me to buy her a new one for her birthday and i let her know i would because it smells great and the smell last
Colleen P.
Perry, FL
My all time favorite perfume! I LOVE this scent!! I have never smelled a perfume I like better than this. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Its the first choice in perfumes.
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
I love this perfume!.. It was the only one i ever wore. Although its a little hard the find. I love this perfume so much i named my second child after it!
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?