Revlon Ciara Gift Set

Ciara Gift Set for Woman (2 pieces). This fragrance set comes with 2 Concentrated Cologne Spray 1 FL OZ each. The devastating female fragrance. A truly feminine bouquet of jasmine, orange flower and ylang-ylang

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Ciara Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
This is and always has been and always will be my favorite and every time I wear it I am complimented by so many. I wear the Ciara 100% - not the 80% but the 80% is a nice gift or a great fill in when I run out of 100%.
Columbia , SC
This is a terrible perfume and it smells super cheap. This scent is old and dated. Nicer vintages have lived the test of time and are better priced. Not saying this isn't cheap but it's cheap and terrible. I don't like seeing it or smelling it.
Lincolnwood , IL
Ciara was presented in 1973, in a gleeful and merry breeze of bergamot, lemon and neroli at the beginning. A floral wave of jasmine, iris, palisander and ylang-ylang form the heart, while base notes include incense, myrrh, raspberry, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar, leather, musk, opoponax and vanilla.
Tacoma , WA
I like the smell. Just have to make sure you spray once. Last all day and I very noticeable. This was my first purchase and I was happy it was a gift set to cut down the price so I could try it
Morganton
Sucks. Don't buy it. Smells like garbage and sweat. Worst fragrance I've purchased and I'm definitely not purchasing again. Sold at k mart and I'm very unsatisfied. DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This comes across as very spicy to me. It's sort of a mix of herbaceous spices and vanilla. At first it's a little strong, but within a few minutes it becomes surprisingly subtle.
Waukegan, IL
Very nice smell for the nights were you go on a fancy dinner it's a little to strong so don't use a lot but it has a very nice sweet smell
Got this for my grandma. Smells great amd she wears it as often as her all time fav so im putting this purchase in the winner basket lol
Houston,Texas
It smell good and I wear it. out and people will give u nice comment and they will ask were did u get it from and will go get it
I didn't really like the smell of it but it was ok. It comes in a small container that is easy to keep it in your purse.