BY REVLON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Mychell G.
Taylorsville, UT
Ciara Femme Fatale (or as my family and I call her Ciara Black Box) is my mom's favorite perfume forever and ever. And I love it too but for her, it is a smell with which you can famialize super fast, where you spend the smell lasts a lot.

The bottle and packing are super cute and elegant.

Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I am not really a fan of the smell which makes me sad because I really love her and wanted to like this. Won't use it again.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I love the way this smell. It stays on a long time. i will for sure recommend it. I will definitely buy this again.
akasha s.
I love this product so much i got so many compliments every where i went i love how it feeds my fatal ego its bold
Brianna F.
brownsville
I have never tried this product before but I'd really like to try this eventually just need to find it first
Karen A.
iowa
No se. Como huele nunca lo e comprado yo pienso que si es muy bueno se mira que. Es de calidad
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica
Charly O.
Doral, FL
Una fragancia froral oriental para mujeres con un surtido de ingredientes de fruta como naranja durazno nuez muy delicioso.
Glorihect Z.
Excelente olor que perdura durante todo el día dejando un aroma sutil y agradable para cada ocasión