BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1996 CHERISH PERFUME is a scent of an exquisite floral green fragrance.

Buy on Amazon
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I absoluly lovebthe scent and the way the smell lasted all day for me I still was smelling around 5pm to 6 pm put on at 10am wow right defiantly worth the price.
Emeraldean S.
This mini Cologne is very strong and smells really good. I only had it once and it lasted for very long time. You didn't really need to spray more than twice. It's kinda pricey but very well worth it. I would get this again because of the smell and how long it lasted.
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Used it once but not crazy about the smell , not really long lasting so only got it once and never did again. Wish I loved the smell more but definitely not for me. It's pretty affordable though but just not for me. Would not recommend this particular product
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Smells lovely! I enjoyed this perfume and got several compliments on it! I bought it at Walmart and it was priced very fair for the quality of the product. Revlon never disappoints!
Raven C.
Mcdonough, GA
I tried this one time in high school I want to say, or it was a gift I'm not sure. I remember having it and it did not last long because I used it everyday
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really love it I recommend you I had this I told my friends and they loved it the same as me I am so great full for this product
Annette P.
MANTECA, CA
one of my favorite perfumes the scent is long lasting which makes me not have to use very much at all and my boyfriendloves it
Maivet E.
Los banos, CA
The smell is not that good it honestly annoys me im more of a flower sweet kind of perfume person not my type of perfume
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
Melina G.
SURPRISE SURPRISE SMELLS GREAT I LOVE THIS ONE I HAD COMPLIMENTS WEARING THIS AND I LOVE THAT MUST HAVR LADIES