BY REVLON

Revlon introduced their latest production namely Charlie White, a sweet smelling perfume for women. The accords contained in it are gathered from violet, watermelon, jasmine, summer flowers and sandalwood. The effect it produces is like a morning walk in the garden keeping you refreshed throughout the day while facing a chaotic tedious living. Design house: Revlon Launch Year: 1994 Scent name: Charlie White This fragrance is available in a 3.5-ounce cologne spray Gender: Women's (Tester) Features a blend of woody notes We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love painting my nails white and it looks so great on. It is long lasting and chips rarely depending on your daily activities! Usually apply a clear coat on top and it stays for days! The price is great and the quality is awesome! I will buy this again!
Kelly L.
I have left of this product since I was about 14 years old, I am now 36. You cannot beat it for the price it has a classic said I will continue to use in to recommend to other people it's nothing fancy but it's a good Product!
mindy j.
Po box 641
Love it! Its not as musky as the original. The white is more for the younger people I love it I'd definitely recommend this to anyone
Laura P.
This was my go to scent through out high school. It smelled super clean, wasn't overly strong and lasted all day.
Lindsey M.
I've used this and I'm not a fan. It just doesn't smell good with my biochemistry. I smelt like an old lady lol.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Samiah F.
Hyderabad India
This cologne is very soft and light smell
If does last long than 3 to 4 hours
The shape of the bottle is simple but pretty with matte finishing
I would love to have one more bottle of this
Tanisha G.
Woodbridge, Suffolk
Actually does smell amazing. Love the glass frosted bottle too!
Very affordable for what it is!