BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1994, CHARLIE WHITE is classified as a refreshing, aquatic fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of watermelon, violet, and jasmine. Accompanied by additional notes of sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Buy on Jet.com
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
One of my mothers favorite perfumes. It does have a nice scent however it does remind me of women who were born before the 80s. The scent isn't over powering but that doesn't mean to overdo it because then it will be and then you'll smell like grandma.
Heathers P.
Atkinson
To be honest this smell is just not for me !!!
The smell is powerful and reminds me of a knock off baby powder and dirt with flowers , I do love flowers and gardening , but never liked the smell
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
I liked it is the type of fragance i like when ut comes to perfumes... I liked how it lasted all day even after washing clothes...
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Too strong....smells good though...not a perfume I would wear all the time...i guess it could be because I am used to body spray
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Charlie smells very good! I bought it for my daughter, she is always getting told she smells good. Not overpowering either.
Tamara S.
West Tawakoni, TX
Charlie is a tried and true perfume. Women and young ladies of all ages love this scent.
Laura P.
This is one of my favorite Revlon perfumes. It is very economical and lasts all day, if the content is quite large for the price you pay, I compare it with high-end perfumes and it should be located next to them
Anenla A.
I love this perfume by Revlon. Its price is inexpensive and affordable .i love its fragrance.i love to use it during winter