BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1994, CHARLIE WHITE is classified as a refreshing, aquatic fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of watermelon, violet, and jasmine. Accompanied by additional notes of sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I had no idea they still made this perfume, this reminds me of when I was in middle school in the 90s. I feel like I am an inexperienced woman with perfumes anytime I wear this. I have not worn this in many years because of it.I feel like a cheap date if I wear this out.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love painting my nails white and it looks so great on. It is long lasting and chips rarely depending on your daily activities! Usually apply a clear coat on top and it stays for days! The price is great and the quality is awesome! I will buy this again!
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a very strong mature smelling perfume. It has scents of jasmine, rose, and surprisingly watermelon! I'm not a fan of the frangrance, in my opinion it's too grown for me. Honestly this would be a perfect gift for an older lady in your life.
J M.
For as long as I can remember my mom has worn this perfume. I'd always get it for her for her birthday or holidays. It's harder to find in stores and I have to get it online but the smell will always bring me back to my childhood.
Kelly L.
I have left of this product since I was about 14 years old, I am now 36. You cannot beat it for the price it has a classic said I will continue to use in to recommend to other people it's nothing fancy but it's a good Product!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have always loved this perfume. I used to use it in high school and I still love it. Though it only seems to be available in stores during the holidays. I stock up! It's long lasting and has a beautiful fresh scent!
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
Traveling a lot to make up and perfume but this perfume smell very good and it was a gentle it wasn't like had on it was it was delicate and feminine actively tell it was a woman perfume I would definitely buy it again
julie h.
What I love about Charlie White Musk is that it is not overbearing but soft. You know you're wearing musk but it doesn't smack everyone around you in the face. I've always loved the soft powdery scent if it.
Heathers P.
Atkinson
To be honest this smell is just not for me !!!
The smell is powerful and reminds me of a knock off baby powder and dirt with flowers , I do love flowers and gardening , but never liked the smell
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
When I was in middle school me and my friends wore this perfume all the time. I use to love it and t bought it smelled really good. It's been awhile but I'd definitely recommend this perfume to young girls

back