BY REVLON

Fragrance was launched by the design house of Revlon in 1994 Charlie White is classified as a refreshing, aquatic fragrance Women's perfume is recommended for daytime wear Possesses a blend of watermelon, violet and jasmine with notes of sandalwood Available in a 3.4-ounce eau Fraiche We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Keyser, WV
We have always luvd the smell of Charlie perfumes. These were our grandmother's favorites before she passed away. She had so many bottles of it lol
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
This perfume is great! It isn't to strong, and leaves you smelling great alllll day!
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Des Moines, WA
I used to wear this perfume back in high school and I loved it! The fragrance is nice and crisp, perfect for summer wear.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
Use to be one of my all time favorites! One whiff of this and I am taken back in time. Great scent and not over powering.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
One of my favorite perfumes. The scents are clean, crisp & delightful. I will always repurchase & always recommend.
bethany c.
bethany c.
Love this purfume. My mom wore it all the time & now I do every now and then ..it has a nice scent to it & isn't over powering
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
This is one of my favorite perfume from Revlon Charlie White for women. I just love the smell it just smells so good.
Ashleyy D.