Revlon Charlie Sunshine For Women Eau De Cologne Spray uploaded by Nada T.

BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1997, CHARLIE SUNSHINE is classified as a refreshing, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh cut floral notes. It is recommended for office wear.

Buy on Amazon
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I hate reviews for fragrances because I feel like everyone has such different tastes so even if I hate this product there may be others that absolutely love it. I wasn't a big fan the fragrance was more meadow smelling and not my style at all. It lasted a while and was too strong for me.
Janice C.
Marianna, FL
I have worn Charlie since I was a teenager.  The fragrance is soft and fresh. I am always complimented on it. If you are looking for something different, I would highly recommend this to friends.
Annaleisa W.
 I like the idea they had. But it didn't really work out for me I didn't really like the smell that much. The scent was kind of like I'm not sure how to explain this scent it just wasn't the right scent for I guess a teenager but maybe somebody older.
Nada T.
Although this personally is not my favorite perfume, it definitely is an amazing gift to give. Sleek bottle, cute design, and affordable price! Can't go wrong.
Christina M.
Hickman
Good product east to apply,smells nice,not too musky,but still leaves an all day fragrance,seduces men,and makes you smell like a million bucks
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Este perfume huele riquisimo y su aroma es muy duradera, el precio es muy accesible para cualquier persona
Grace H.
Didsbury
This perfume smells amazing. I would recommend it to many. I found it a local drugstore and it was definitely worth all the money. It is very good value for the price. The scent reminded me of summer.  I would definitely purchase this spray again and would use it all.
Amanda B.
New York Yonkers
I love the smell that has it is neither strong nor soft is between two I like to do it I recommend it really girls who will not regret
Sofia M.
Fragancia de uso diario. Con un olor super fresco y fácil de llevar para las actividades del día. Cómodo y agradable. Y nada costoso.