Revlon Charlie Silver Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Emely L.
Smells like the 80's when my mom use to wear shoulder pads and stuff and have a perm i mean i think she still has a really old bottle i will never forget that smell.
I love this product whenever I'm going out anywhere u will always wear this. It smells really nice. I recommend it.
Shauna R.
I used to wear this when I was younger. It was cheap, lasted long and I thought it smelled great. You can still find them at Walmart or liquidator stores. I have since expanded my fragrance horizons and no longer wear this but I will never forget its where I first fell in love with fragrances.
Jessica D.
Wow I used to love the Charlie range! I wore it in my early teens but then moved on to perfumes.
It will always be a lovely fragrance to turn to if u don't have any other stuff left x
Azzy D.
The Charlie Silver perfume is definitely not one of my favourites, the scent doesn't last for too long however it does last for a bit. If you like the smell of the 80's then it would be perfect for you! However it is not one I would recommend if you are not fond of the 'old' like smell.
Fatima Z.
it was amazing product , I was Used in last year it was so Famous and i my mother to It was in love with that , thank you
Mansi J.
Mild spray with a flowery fragrance which possesses amber, pear and a hint of musk
Long lasting
Perfect for a daytime wear
fozia i.
I hate this perfume it smells better as a body spray as they are less concentrated . it smells like the 80s.
kiran s.
Best one i hv evr used evryon lvs its fragrance sqzzy bezzie fvrito mumm maia one 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊