BY REVLON

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Heather B.
West Van Lear
This perfume Charlie Red smells so amazing. If you're a grown woman and you're going out to the club and you want to smell sexy this is the perfume that you need to get. Or if you just want to smell fantastic for your man here you go.
Jennifer A.
I don't like this scent at all. It just isn't for me. It's too strong when you first put it on but the scent doesn't last very long after that. I just don't like it. I wouldn't recommend it.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
I was not a fan of this fragrance I did not like it, I wouldn't purchase again to be honest. The packaging was ok.
Shelley F.
MIAMI, FL
Ooh la la, great scent at an affordable price. I bought it at my local beauty store. The scent last for the entire day, even after my clothing has been washed.
Caroline W.
Frankley, Birmingham
This is my favourite perfume I love it been using since I was 14 I am now 34 it fasts the scent is a very classic smell and its not pricey at all
Yuliia M.
It smell really good and quite unusual, so i really like this fragrance❤But the only bad thing about it is that is not long lasting which is sad.
Nicole C.
I wear this perfume every day and every on alway says hoe nice it smells it is my personal favourite and I would recommend it to anyone
Olubukola S.
etobicoke
I haven't tried their cologne but when it comes to makeup they are an awesome brand and the packaging is always breathtaking
Kiara r.
Wow, this smells really great . It is appropriate for all occasions and events . It is long lasting and totally worth it .
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
I am typically drawn to floral scented perfumes. Can anyone tell me the undertones of this scent?