BY REVLON

Introduced in 1993. Fragrance notes: violet, rose, apricot and lily of the valley. Accompanied by additional fruity notes of fresh citrus and plum. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Amazon*
chrys j.
I got this as a gift and was completely floored at how amazing it was!!! I emailed my friend and thanked her so much for it! It is such a throwback scent but sweet and innocent. A nice dsy indoors scent! Long lasting too!
David S.
I've been wearing this on and off since I was a teenager. You would think it smells rather, "old-lady" like, but it's quite fresh and I always get compliments. I even mix it with other more citrusy and floral scents and it just makes it better. Can't beat the price and the scent lasts more than 24 hrs. Honestly.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This by far my all time favorite Charlie Product this perfume I grew up with my older sister use to buy it and I would take it from her I love the way it smells and the cute bottle it comes in 💗by far the best #charlieRed #perfume
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
I enjoyed this scene as a teenager and would use it all the time. It was fairly long lasting and the scent was pretty strong. But for the price point it was definitely worth it ! I probably wouldn't repurchase it but I get nostalgia everytime I smell anyone wearing it as it used to be my favorite scent !
Beth L.
San Diego
I used this perfume long time ago but I stop using coz the smell is different now than before maybe it's just only me.. I received as a gift in a small bottle the packaging is just alright.. like a simple bottle .. if I'm gonna buy this again? Or recommend to my friends? No.!!
CHRISTINA M.
Indianapolis, IN
Charlie Red was my absolute favorite perfume for close best to ten years! I love how versatile it is. I could wear it on a night out on the town, or even a little spritz just for a troop to go to the store, and it wouldn't be out of place! I would recommend Charlie Red to all my friends!
Janniel A.
Tallahassee, FL
The smell is so subtle and sensual. At first I thought because of the name that It would've been like a manly smell but it was the total opposite. I would highly recommend this to anyone for purchase.
💋Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
I have smelled This perfume before. This perfume has a Soft scent that stays with you all day. I would recommend this for any event because it is suttle. I sampled mine from CVS and would use again.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
It's great for the price at drugstores.
I don't need too much of it.
It's a very ladylike smell.
Smells chemically at the end of the day .
But great as gifts , some people like the strong smell of it
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
This used to be my go to perfume. I had them all and I liked the smell. It's a nice scent but I see it more for younger crowds. It lasts a while but honestly for the price you can't beat it.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Does this smell as good as charlie white?
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
I am typically drawn to floral scented perfumes. Can anyone tell me the undertones of this scent?