Revlon Charlie Gold Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Madhuri M.

BY REVLON

Revlon fragrances at Kohl's - This women's Revlon Charlie Gold eau de toilette spray features rich oriental notes highlighted by caramel and flowers. Shop our selection of fragrances at Kohls.com. see more...

Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
I got the sample version when I made my purchase, oh so beautiful! Was extremely sad when I finished it! You can tell it's high end by how long the scent lasts especially on clothes! The head note is my favorite!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love all the Charlie purfumes so much. They all smell so amazing. I've been wearing the Charlie line for many years now!
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Great smelling spray! I've been using for years and so has my mom. We will continue to repurchase
Madhuri M.
Ghaziabad
Fragrance: Revlon Charlie Gold Perfumed Body Spray has an alluring feminine fragrance. It has a refreshing and sweet smell. This deodorant is accompanied by the fragrance of fresh cut grass and crisp leaves giving you a very natural fragrance that is addictive. This fragrance lasts about 6-8 hours, which is god but it should be improved. In Time it fades evenly leaving a hint of fresh foggy smell behind.
Claudia G.
Maracaibo
It is a very warm fragrance. I love it for winter autumn days when you need that extra bit of spice and warmth. On me, it’s spicy with a hint of floral notes and a bit woody too. When I spray it on myself, I can instantly smell strong cinnamon, but after a few hours, it turns very comforting, warm and a little bit sweet. I like the fact that it stays good for 4 hours and then starts to fade away, but at the end of the day, I can still smell traces of the fragrance on me. I think 4 hours is very good for an EDT version of a fragrance. I don’t have anything to complain about this fragrance and I have enjoyed wearing it this winter. A lovely reasonably priced fragrance for everyday use.
Danielle H.
Worsley, Manchester
These are strong when first on but they do wear off. I find the smell over powering and it's a older persons scent to me. The bottle is ok I won't be buying again.
__Beauty__
Amazing scent with a bottle full of product and long lasting smell easy to carry around and amazing at work or going out at night.
member-1c028
Es un perfume que huele muy bien es muy fresco a todos les encanta, tarda en desaparecer el olor y esta muy barato