Revlon Charlie Gold by Eau Fraiche Spray uploaded by Madhuri M.

BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1995, CHARLIE GOLD is classified as a refreshing, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of green and sweet spices with sparkling aldehydes. It is recommended for office wear.

Buy on Amazon
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Charlie & versions of it have an okay fragrance, but it's cheap & it smells cheap. It also doesn't last long. You might get an hour of fragrance that others can enjoy a hint of if you're very lucky. Don't buy it.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is so nice and colorful it smells so good it’s affordable are use this every day the pros would be the seventh it’s so gentleIt’s not harsh it’s affordable I recommend this to everyone I would buy this again yes
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is a really excellent perfume or toilette spray! It doesn't compare to alternatives at all. The smell is just awesome! Repeated user. It is long lasting! Yes, it's a nice bottle! I would recommend to others. I would buy it again. I love it!
Madison W.
Philadelphia
It's a long lasting quality and classic scent that I don't think mixed well with me. I love the smell from the bottle but it just didn't smell good on me. I liked the bottle and this was my first perfume. I would recommend it but I wouldn't wear it.
Katelyn W.
I will forever love this smell. It was my great grandmothers favorite. I spray it on myself when I miss her. The scent is hard to describe but it's a beautiful one and I would absolutely without a doubt recommend to everyone
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
I got the sample version when I made my purchase, oh so beautiful! Was extremely sad when I finished it! You can tell it's high end by how long the scent lasts especially on clothes! The head note is my favorite!
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
I LOVE CHARLIE! I LOVE THE SCENT! Oh my goodness! I love it so much! It’s very nice! The scent is absolutely to die for. The bottle is beautiful and it’s not pricy at all! Charlie is my by far most favorite
ishrat t.
Edinburg
Love the fragrance. It gives me awesome feeling . I can say it is best for night time. As I applied it. I never tried day time so I am not sure how it works during day time.
Lucy G.
Louisville
Need to come soon, because I am already sold. I got this product not really knowing what it was new. I got it and it works amazingly. You may already have a product like this but this product is not like any other. Go and get it!
Christy P.
Londonderry
when i was a teen ager i was in a relationship with a guy name charlie and he would always buy me this perfume it was my first time ever wearing it now its my number one perfume it has a very nice long lasting scent i highly recommend it