BY REVLON

Revlon Charlie Blue EFS Spray, 3.4 oz: Introduced by the design house of Revlon Recommended for Casual wear see more...

angela o.
Stockton
This has been around for awhile. It was my grandmother's favorite scent so of course I always keep a bottle on hand for those days I need her with me. I just sprays little on and It makes my day better.
Patricia D.
What can you say..it's Charlie...a nice fragrance and suitable for most occasion's and a wide age range. Not the best for hot,humid Southern summers.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I received this from a family member once and did not like it at all. It smells to mature for me and too strong.
Krista B.
Yukon, OK
It's a blast from the past, full of good memories! Charlie Blue by Revlon Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz
Charlie O.
I'll be honest I picked this up because I have the same name. The scent was fine but it wasn't quite me. I prefer some of the rest of their range though I find them a bit too strong even when applied sparsely, with that overly manufactured feeling to the fragrance.
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Classic perfume and although many find it old fashioned I quite like it and enjoy wearing it! It's very affordable and you can even get it on discount at supermarkets! I buy all the versions and they make excellent gifts as well!
Nisha L.
Chaguanas
This is a classic scent #Revlon #charlie. It reminds me of my early twenties. It's #fun #flirty and #refreshing. My #go to product.