BY REVLON

Revlon Charlie Blue EDT Spray, 3.3 oz: Introduced by the design house of Revlon Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Alex M.
I did not enjoy this smell at all. It might be something for an older individual, but not a scent for someone my age in my opinion. I purchased to have something in my car - it was inexpensive in comparison to other brands I own, but it is obvious in the scent that it is a cheap perfume. I would not recommend.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite scents from when I was younger.  I bought it from Walgreens, I also see it at Walmart.  The scent lasts all day and is very light and refreshing.  I am a repeat user, my grandmother also likes it.  Of course I am going to buy it again.
Whitney L.
West Liberty, KY
I do not like this product personally. It's too musty for my taste. I would never purchase this and it's a bit pricey. I don't like this at all.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Producto exquisita fragancias muy acogedor y fantástico dejando un olor en tu piel k dura bastante por horas y yo lo recomiendo mucho
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
La verdad huele bien pero para yo traerlo se me hizo muy fuerte, prefiero leerlo en otras personas 😍😍😍
oran B.
It has a harsh smell, reasonable pricing, lasts long the smell gets lighter after a while I purchased it in a drug store the packaging could be better it's a glass bottle I don't know if I would purchase again.
Tanya H.
Burgas
This product has a very nice light scent and it is so long lasting that you don't need to reapply it more times throughout the day. I use it all year long as it is a clean light pure scent and it is suitable for everyday :) I have left one in my desk at work so I can use it when I forget to put some at home ;)
Jonathan R.
Dhaka
This perfume has such an amazing fragrance
And the best thing about this product is that the smell is so longlasting
There are so many other perfumes with really nice fragrance but not all can serve you all day 😍❤❤❤