BY REVLON

Introduced by Revlon in 1973 Charlie Blue is a luxurious flowery fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of florals geranium jasmine and rose mossy woods sandalwood oakmoss and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Citygirl A.
Las Vegas, NV
This scent reminds me of my childhood. So for me, it's a happy scent. Not a very mature scent, so it is nice as an everyday casual smell. Long lasting, so you don't have to keep reapplying. The scent is also clean, not super floral or musky. Which is a plus for me.
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I haven't used Charle in years, but it was my go to perfume for years, and I loved that I could afford it and it smelled so good.  I would still buy it today, and it is an affordable wonderful scent that all woman can afford.  If you haven't tried it you should, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Kayleen C.
Stinks like an old lady rolled in cat pee and insence. This is my mom's signature fragrance. It is terrible. It suffocates everyone around. It has great sillage and lasts for days. If this was my mom reviewing this it would have five stars from here.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Oh my I remember using this in high school! Lol It was the coolest fragrance made me feel so grown up! I haven't purchased it in a long time though. But i remember it being a very fresh scent! I'm gonna go buy this again but I haven't seen it in stores!
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
My mom got me this when I was a little kid, maybe age 8-11. Ever since then I have been wearing this occasionally. It's very clean and light! Makes you feel really girly without smelling like a old lady or too sweet! I would recommend
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite scents from when I was younger.  I bought it from Walgreens, I also see it at Walmart.  The scent lasts all day and is very light and refreshing.  I am a repeat user, my grandmother also likes it.  Of course I am going to buy it again.
angela o.
Stockton
This has been around for awhile. It was my grandmother's favorite scent so of course I always keep a bottle on hand for those days I need her with me. I just sprays little on and It makes my day better.
Debbie N.
This product has been around for so many years the cologne smell is very strong and never changes. This product is sits for too long the scent becomes overbearing but a very nice scent at first.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
This brings back memories!! This was my first "grown up# fragrance, and I still love it!! It smells like suntans, smiles and bare feet in the Florida sand!! I will always love this!!
Jo-Vonne L.
I so love this scent! Fell in love in high school but ready to keep on loving this scent. My daughter says it is an old lady scent. :) Such a classic and beautiful. I almost say timeless.

back