BY REVLON

Introduced by Revlon in 1973 Charlie Blue is a luxurious flowery fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of florals geranium jasmine and rose mossy woods sandalwood oakmoss and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Elena G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think it takes a special kind of person to like or get used to this scent. I swear I liked this perfume when I was in elementary but now, not so much. Not sure if its changed through the years or what. Gave it a few tries but don't really like the way it smells. I feel it smells on the "cheaper" side.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Oh my I remember using this in high school! Lol It was the coolest fragrance made me feel so grown up! I haven't purchased it in a long time though. But i remember it being a very fresh scent! I'm gonna go buy this again but I haven't seen it in stores!
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
I did not like this product. I did not like the smell. After getting one with, I had trouble getting the smell out from under my nose. Caused me to get teary-eyed and red on my eyes from the odor. Did not like at all and would not recommend.
angela o.
Stockton
This has been around for awhile. It was my grandmother's favorite scent so of course I always keep a bottle on hand for those days I need her with me. I just sprays little on and It makes my day better.
Jo-Vonne L.
I so love this scent! Fell in love in high school but ready to keep on loving this scent. My daughter says it is an old lady scent. :) Such a classic and beautiful. I almost say timeless.
Alex M.
I did not enjoy this smell at all. It might be something for an older individual, but not a scent for someone my age in my opinion. I purchased to have something in my car - it was inexpensive in comparison to other brands I own, but it is obvious in the scent that it is a cheap perfume. I would not recommend.
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I haven't used Charle in years, but it was my go to perfume for years, and I loved that I could afford it and it smelled so good.  I would still buy it today, and it is an affordable wonderful scent that all woman can afford.  If you haven't tried it you should, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Citygirl A.
Las Vegas, NV
This scent reminds me of my childhood. So for me, it's a happy scent. Not a very mature scent, so it is nice as an everyday casual smell. Long lasting, so you don't have to keep reapplying. The scent is also clean, not super floral or musky. Which is a plus for me.
Kayleen C.
Stinks like an old lady rolled in cat pee and insence. This is my mom's signature fragrance. It is terrible. It suffocates everyone around. It has great sillage and lasts for days. If this was my mom reviewing this it would have five stars from here.
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
My mom got me this when I was a little kid, maybe age 8-11. Ever since then I have been wearing this occasionally. It's very clean and light! Makes you feel really girly without smelling like a old lady or too sweet! I would recommend