Revlon Ceramic Flat Iron Smoothing Kit Gift Set uploaded by Virginia J.

BY REVLON

Delaney M.
Louisa Virginia
This straightens my hair sooooooo well!! I haven’t straightened my hair in maybe a year and this works better then Andy other straightener I have ever used! Can’t recommend it enough. 😍😍
Beverleigh K.
I give it 3 stars.....Just because, it does straighten my hair, but very obviously does not do as good of a job as "another brand" of straightener that I have!
However, if you don't have A-LOT of money to throw away on a hair straightener...This choice would work, so.....
I WOULD recommend this product to a friend!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I love this straightener. It makes my hair shine and so smooth. It's affordable and feels comfortable when holding. I've never had any issues with it. I'd recommend it to other people who like to straighten their hair daily.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I have very thick hair and this straightener did a great job. It hears quickly which is always a plus for me and I found it at my local Walmart. I’m a first time user with this and the only thing I could change would be it being more sturdy.
Tiana C.
I received this as a gift and boy do I love it!! I love that it comes with accessories. Such as; detangling comb, bands, a brush, and even a case to store it all. My favorite part is that it locks closed which is great for storage or even travel.
briana j.
Lincoln, CA
Love this because it doesn't pull or dry drag my hair, I've been using revlon straighteners for 7 years now and they are all well priced and high quality. I would say it's better and healthier than a chi straightener.
Savannah R.
This is a really good iron. I have curly hair and i only have to pass it twice to make my hair straight. It leaves it with a smooth feeling compared to all my other irons and they burn my hair. This item is pretty affordable and i love it.
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
My sister has this and iv used it a lot and it works great, my hair is kinda thick so when I start using this it automatically starts to straighten my hair. Yes I would recommend this to family and friends my sister's hair is even really curly to and it makes her hair so straight!
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this flat iron for 2 weeks have not had any problems works great my daughter uses it also we both use it everyday heats up quickly and does a nice job.
shavonne m.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the straightener I actually bought it recently and I must say it is my go to strain or it gets the job done it leaves my hair shiny and it really warms up and it does nice curls