BY REVLON #12 in Callus Removers

Callus Remover Safely files away calluses and smoothes rough skin. Two grades for tough and extra tough skin. Files remove for easy washing. Lifetime Guarantee Over 75 years of superior quality. Precision crafted, fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. For more beauty tips, visit revlon.com or call 800-4-REVLON Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid on the US & Canada only. see more...

Revlon Callus Remover
  • "I wear flip flops and sandals a lot and this works great to remove dry skin!" in 3 reviews
  • "Great for removing dry skin from bottom of feet after a day out in sandals!" in 2 reviews
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
This product does it job fairly well but I wouldn't say there is anything exceptional about it. I used it after a long shower but if you have serious calluses this product is not what you're looking for. It's cost effective, sure, but it's not the best product for removing calluses.
Kelly R.
With summer months and flip flops I cannot live without this product. Use this everyday and then some! Great for removing dry skin from bottom of feet after a day out in sandals!
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This works well to remove the dead dry skin from your feet. I use it after I get out of the shower every day followed by a foot lotion and my feet are always sandal ready!
no n.
This product is great if you have dry skin but if you have some hard calluses its going to take time for it to dissapear with this item.
Mary S.
Doesn't work very well - just doesn't remove much of anything that should be removed! i later purchased one at sally's and it worked 10x better.
Nicole
Pumice stones never work for my lizard feet. This however, does. It's easier to use and clean than the Pedi-egg, and the price is well worth it.
Rachael B.
I bought this for me but somehow my boyfriend uses it more than I do! We both love this thing and it makes our feet so smooth and nice feeling!
Tina E.
This really only scrapes up the skin. I even tried soaking first. Still no luck. This little tool does take the fuzzes off of t-shirts though.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
I use mine every two weeks. It works great dry or wet but I mostly use it wet. Works great to remove the rough skin and makes my feet soft
Emilee J.
It worked really well on my feet. It was definitely worth it! I use it quite often especially during the winter season.
Génesis Q.
I want to try it, do you recommend it?