BY REVLON

Keep feet silky smooth at home with our professional-quality Callus Remover. 2 grade surfaces smooth and polish even your roughest spots. Files are easily removed for washing.

• 2 grades for tough or extra tough calluses
• Removable files for easy cleaning

Revlon Callus Remover
  • "I wear flip flops and sandals a lot and this works great to remove dry skin!" in 3 reviews
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
This product does it job fairly well but I wouldn't say there is anything exceptional about it. I used it after a long shower but if you have serious calluses this product is not what you're looking for. It's cost effective, sure, but it's not the best product for removing calluses.
Kelly R.
With summer months and flip flops I cannot live without this product. Use this everyday and then some! Great for removing dry skin from bottom of feet after a day out in sandals!
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works well to remove the dead dry skin from your feet. I use it after I get out of the shower every day followed by a foot lotion and my feet are always sandal ready!
Nicole
Pumice stones never work for my lizard feet. This however, does. It's easier to use and clean than the Pedi-egg, and the price is well worth it.
Mary S.
Doesn't work very well - just doesn't remove much of anything that should be removed! i later purchased one at sally's and it worked 10x better.
Tina E.
This really only scrapes up the skin. I even tried soaking first. Still no luck. This little tool does take the fuzzes off of t-shirts though.
Rachael B.
I bought this for me but somehow my boyfriend uses it more than I do! We both love this thing and it makes our feet so smooth and nice feeling!
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use mine every two weeks. It works great dry or wet but I mostly use it wet. Works great to remove the rough skin and makes my feet soft
kelly m.
This product is great if you have dry skin but if you have some hard calluses its going to take time for it to dissapear with this item.
Teresa M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is an amazing product to keep heels smooth between pedicures! I use mine regularly, and it works great either wet or dry!
Génesis Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to try it, do you recommend it?