Revlon by Marchesa File N Peel uploaded by Sujisha a.

BY REVLON

Opulent marchesa designs dress up your beauty routine. Layers peel off to reveal fresh ones underneath. Dual sided for shaping and smoothing. It is gentle on nails and comfortable to use. Available in 3 trend-inspired rotating designs.

Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
I love filing my nails and I love using easy, cute nail files such as these. They are so convenient to take on the go or leave at home. They have saved my nails more times than I can count and I highly recommend.
Cassandra M.
Chula Vista, CA
I don’t know what to say other than it’s a great product. It does what it’s supposed to do. I don’t spend that much time filing so I guess it does what it’s supposed to do.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
Very cute file. I like the fact that it can be peeled instead of storing a bunch of files everywhere. My only gripe is that it is not tapered to get into tight areas around my nails. The file is the same width throughout. Once this one is used up, I will look for another brand.
Marykate M.
Lindfield, New South Wales
So I've bought this file a number of times. I love this file! One side is coarse and the other a little finer grain for perfect nail shaping. I bought mine at the local grocery store, and it was really affordable for the number of uses you get out of it.
member-a6de139a5
This is pretty on its own the packaging is great and I think it's a bit pricey but idk I think they just sell the brand because I love using the ones from the dollar and they work the same I wouldn't recommend it
Lauren S.
I love this file! I love the design, and it's amazing! I would recommend to all of my friends. It's an amazing addition to your nail care.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
I despise this nail file. It is extremely course. I was expecting more of a fine grit not something like the Rocky Mountains type grit.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
Luv these files they r the best drugstore files available i luv them they last alongtime. I like the different styles that u can get
Anahi S.
I like the files. They work really good for me and they're not pricy. I also like the variety of colors that it comes in.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
These are great nail files. They won't ruin my nails but they give them a smooth rounded look and they last a while.