Revlon by Marchesa Box O Files uploaded by Genedra T.Revlon by Marchesa Box O Files uploaded by shelbi r.Revlon by Marchesa Box O Files uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY REVLON

Opulent marchesa designs dress up your beauty routine. Dual sided for shaping and smoothing. High quality files that are easily portable. Available in 3 trend-inspired rotating designs.

Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Its a meh product. It didn't wow me but it got the job done. In my opinion it was a little too gritty and it left my nails feeling a little jagged for my liking, (and by the way isn't that what nail files are meant to fix?). Anyway, it was fine, I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got these because the packaging was cute and plus it’s marchesa. They file great they are strong but work right away. Not pricey at all either. I bought 2 packs to leave around the house I always stock as well because I lose them and run out sometimes .
Murphy B.
New York , NY
I love this set! The packaging is great for taking the tools anywhere on the go. I also really liked that the branding was on all the tools. This set was very affordable. Revlon by Marchesa Box O Files
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I love there files ESP these ones because it comes with more then one which is good if your anything like me that loses them constantly. Also very sturdy and last a while before you need a new one.
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
I love these mini files! I originally received them as part of a subscription box, but I started tucking these little files in my purses and suitcases, and I love that they are pretty AND effective. I quickly learned you can pick them up at drug stores and Target -- perfect for restocking. The small size also means that I get to toss the file once it starts to wear, instead of working around the worn out areas of a bigger file.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
I don’t really have a preference in nail files. The all pretty much do the same thing unless you buy a fancy one that shines your nails too. The sound of nail filing really makes me cringe & my nails have a pretty good shape without having to file them. But if I have to cut them or if they break, I always file because the snagging gets me. I endure the sound to make sure my edges are smooth!
Ana Carolina L.
Hi sorry just getting off Twitter is it going well I’ll pick it off up there you and yI were is was not good but you got a lot good night stuff things your way you’re going ynot was is yI ty i you YI’m
Rohanny V.
They are very flirty and cute! It gives a good treatment to my nails, it is delicate ... hehe I like prque if the use is just peeled off and you have a new one! It's like 6 products in one! How to change your skin and you already have a new one. Has a soft side and a thick, I like the softest for my natural nails so it is good. I always charge in my wallet....
I'd say that this is a really great bargain because you're getting a bunch of no files in a box assorted colors very nice very nice and it's cheap I say let's say for example one nail filer cost $3 and the Box cost $10 but you get 20 in there I'm not saying that that's the real price I forgot I haven't bought it in a while but I really do recommend that you got the box especially for those nice colors and a very nice product it works very nice if I very nice in the last of very long time
Alyssa R.
Bethesda, OH
This product I really love it! If I ever break a nail I use one of these and it files it and I don't have to try and pull it! They have really nice packaging and I love the colors! I don't have to replace one for at least every few months! I will continue to buy this product it's a really great product!