Revlon by Marchesa Angled Tip Tweezer - Assorted Colors uploaded by Zimba G.Revlon by Marchesa Angled Tip Tweezer - Assorted Colors uploaded by Katheryne D.

BY REVLON

Opulent marchesa designs dress up your beauty routine. Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing. Available in 3 trend-inspired rotating designs. see more...

Zimba G.
I've tried many tweezers before but this is the best ! Really gets a hold of the little hairs in my eyebrows and plucks them right out. I love it.
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
I bought this probably 2 years ago and they still work as well as the day I️ bought them. I can throw them around in my beauty kit and they still haven’t dropped in quality. These are inexpensive and get the job done.
Tabetha M.
Scottsboro
Best tweezers ever! And they're super cute! To me, they work the best. They're sturdy, not flimsy like most tweezers. Also the slanted tip is perfect for tweezing your eyebrows! Would but this again anytime!
Misty C.
Calhoun
I have to have a great pair of tweezers in my car makeup bag purse bathroom bedroom where u may look u might find a pair of tweezers revlon is a great product and I love them
Maggie Z.
York
I bought this tweezer about a year ago and I think it's much better than any other pair I've owned before. Other pairs I had tended to dull down pretty quickly, but this pair has yet to.
Katheryne D.
Aventura, FL
Excellent tool! I bought it a couple years a go and still looks new. What I love about it is that you can pull out those fine hard-to-get hairs so easy. 100% recomend it 😍
Randi M.
Talladega, AL
These tweezers are the best. The angles tip allows me to get even the most stubborn stray hairs and rid myself of them! Pkus, the design is super cute!
Andi G.
Basic, cheap and it gets the job done. With the angled side of the tweezer it is easy to get even the hard to reach hairs.
Samantha S.
Hampton
Love love love! I have a set in my car a set in my bathroom and a set in my makeup bag! Can you really have too many?!??!
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock
Quick easy and not so painless, this product gets the job done for a vet like price. Walmart or local drug store sells