Revlon Brow Set uploaded by Andrea M.

BY REVLON

Maintain brows beautifully with our Brow Set. Spiral wand brushes brows into place for trimming, tweezing, or daily grooming. Precision brow scissors cut clean every time. Scissors are also excellent for trimming mustaches and beards.

• Use for daily grooming and trimming
• Scissors can also be used for precise trimming of mustaches and beards

• "It works really well on my brows!" in 1 review
  • "A bit pensey but definitely worth it!" in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was very impressed with this Revlon product. For some reason, tweezers and eyebrow scissors are my two most often misplaced products so I'm constantly buying more / different brands. I loved the precision of the blades on these scissors - paired with the brush, I was able to trim my brows exactly how I wanted them.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
This is THE brow set!!!! I have been using this beauty for years. I literally cried once when I was abroad and forgot to take the scissors out of my carry-on bag and they were confiscated at the airport. I'm not joking!  They are the perfect length and sharpness for trimming and shaping eyebrows. I have multiple pairs stashed in different makeup bags and cupboards. These are amazing and the price is SO right!
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
I use these scissors every week to trim my unruly brows, and even to trim my cuticles. Small and sharp enough to be super easy to use. Definitely need this set! I just wish it came with tweezers too.
Andrea M.
Worth the 7 dollars to pay for this brow set.... I have no complaints about it cleanes well with out metal rusting I've had this for about 5 years and I love it....
Fancie B.
I bought this set on a whim because I left my scissors on a gig one day but it turned out to be great quality. Both tools are very sturdy and have held up well over the last year. The scissors are still nice and sharp. Like new. Even the brow spoolie is still in great condition! I definitely recommend it!
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
this product works very well. i love the scissors. if my eyebrows get too long i just use the brush to move them up and trim them. it's not that expensive and it is easy to use. this is my go to and i wouldn't want to try any other ones. i recommend everyone to try this product.(:
Alyssa F.
This kit is perfect for someone looking to get salon-perfected brows without paying the price! The scissors have an angled edge which makes trimming close to the skin safe and easy. I also love that it comes with a spooley to help brush up or down hairs for a professional look.
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA
This set is amazing! If you trim your eyebrows at home then you don't need to have it done at the salon and save yourself some money. I do my own eyebrows with these tools at home and I love it! I would highly recommended it!
Laura E.
Great set!! I use it to maintain my brows between getting them waxed. When combined with my dipbrow, angled, brush, and brow wax my eyebrows can handle anything!
Kelly O.
Decatur, IL
I love this set! The scissors are perfect! In the past most of my my brow scissors don't cut right or don't cut at all and I haven't had any problems with these!
Silvana K.