Revlon Brow Fantasy™

Color, set, and shape—simply!

follow me ill follow you :))? im new to the app & I already posted this but [product:revlon-brow-fantasy] is my FAV. also clear eyebrow gel for that fluffy look :)
[product:revlon-brow-fantasy] I love this eyebrow product and I always get the shade dark brown because it matches my hair colour the best! I am not the most experienced with makeup but it allowed me to do both fluffy natural eyebrows as well as more pronounced it’s also so affordable like $12-14?
What do you all think about this product? I always have a hard time in choosing what color to get for my eyebrows. Does this work any good ?
Start your review of Revlon Brow Fantasy™!
Product Highlights
...anything else, they stick around all day, the size and grip make applying easy... in reviews
Alicia L.
North Baldwin, NY
Revlon Brow Fantasy™ uploaded by Alicia L.
I totally loved this eyebrow pencil , I’ll definitely go back and get a new one . So easy to apply and my eyebrows stay on place all day .perfect to take it every where since is two in one . 100 percent recommended.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a bad pencil. I do prefer the benefits eyebrow enhancer because its just more natural looking. This one isn't bad though at all everyone has there one opinions.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Revlon Brow Fantasy™ uploaded by Krista R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I got this as a quick back up and I happened to find it at the dollar store. This is the only brow item I have and I told myself to use it because I bought it but the pencil is awful. I have to go over my brow multiple times for any pigment to fill in. The gel side is the best this about it. I have very curly eyebrows and it lays them down really well. This isn’t water or smudge proof so please don’t touch your face. Gave 2 🌟 because the $1 price. If you need it you need it last resort.
Krissy R.
Kekaha, HI
I love this eyebrow product because it last really long. Idk if it's just me, but I've had mines for about a year and a half. I love how the gel keeps your hair in place and it makes the product last literally the whole day. It's pretty afordable. In my local store, it's about $7-$9. I would recommend this to people who wants soft looking eyebrows.
Alicen A.
Los Angeles, CA
The pencil is super bulky and you have to sharpen it often. The pencil fell out of the plastic middle part after just a couple of uses. Also the setting gel is flakey and gross. Would not recommend.
Mary  Idamis R.
Carolina
Not worth it,is very short and you are finished with the product quicker than you think, I prefer use Reblon colorstay brow pencil, I use #210
Tessa N.
Orange, CA
Color is great! Long lasting and easy to apply. Made my brows look full and beautifull!
Megan B.
Coolidge, AZ
Love this so much. I can get the shape I need with the eyebrow pencil and then with the eyebrow brush and color it fills them in and adds color nicely
Regina M.
Revlon Brow Fantasy™ uploaded by Regina M.
Revlon Brow Fantasy™ uploaded by Regina M.
Purchased at: CVS
I finally found a brow pencil & gel that fit me PERFECTLY! I bought this with a coupon hoping it would work out and it did. I no longer have to apply brow pencils lightly with gentle pressure...knowing they’re not really a good match.
Cheo G.
new york, NY
Revlon Brow Fantasy™ uploaded by Cheo G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a good pencil. I love the color because it’s literally dark enough. The eyebrow gel it comes with it’s also good but can be a tab bit bold so I use the light strokes technique when applying it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra D.
Thornhill , ON
Alexandra D.
Thornhill , ON
il y a 6 mois
Revlon Brow Fantasy™ I love this eyebrow product and I always get the shade dark brown because it matches my hair colour the best! I am not the most experienced with makeup but it allowed me to do both fluffy natural eyebrows as well as more pronounced it’s also so affordable like $12-14?