BY REVLON

Your best brows made beautifully simple. The pencil defines and fills in with soft, blendable, natural color. Our sheer tinted gel styles, shades, and sets. Brows have never looked better.

• Pencil defines and fills
• Sheer tinted gel styles, shapes, and sets

• Has anyone used this? Was thinking about this for traveli...2 Answers
  • How does this product work? I am wanting to try something...3 Answers
  • So I'm just getting into the whole makeup and I'm lookin...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have fallen in love with this product, i bought it as an impulse buy, and I will never use anything else, they stick around all day, the size and grip make applying easy... " in 74 reviews
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
The brow product is just okay, but nothing I would ever repurchase.  The only side I use is the pencil. It needs to be sharpened frequently as the product wears down quickly, and sometimes I find it gets almost clumpy on the skin. There's also not tons of product given how much it needs to be sharpened. The real loser here is the brow gel. It was dry even when I first opened the product, and the little gel that is usable doesn't come off the brush easily.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I this product all the time! I lobe how the pencil and brow gel are attached; less time i have dig through my makeup products to find what im looking for. This product isnt water proof and comes off really easy although if you have lighter eyebrow tends to stain them. In the gel part there is a brow spooley which is great! There is not any smell to the gel. I bought this product at walmart
Inga S.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Good eye brow pencil. Easy to apply. The gel dryers out at the end and forms dry pieces on the brush. Overall, it stays on ok. The pencil cover breaks easily. I’ve used this pencil a lot. I’m sure there are better products on the market. I still recommend it.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb more...
I really love the brow gels from MAC but was looking for a cheaper alternative and decided to try this Revlon combo of a pencil and a gel.

I am in love with the gel. It goes on well, blends beautifully and lasts a long time. I have found that after  few uses it starts to get clumpy. However I always wipe the tip off before applying anyways so Im not getting a heavy brow look when I apply this.

My real complaint is with the pencil part. I thought it was very heavy and hard. It does not go on smoothly at all. Plus it needs to be constantly sharpened in order to get that nice precise point for drawing on brows.
Arden P.
Lakewood
Review for: Light Brown more...
Don't really like this one. The pencil is super waxy and isn't precise. The gel is just as waxy. I do like how small the gel wand is though. The pencil is difficult to make precise lines, making my brows look super thick and fake. Wouldn't buy again. I do use the gel sometimes though.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
First time trying this item and I like its different than other Brow pencil or gel combos I've used. The gel glides on easily and helps with defining my brows. The pencil assists with keeping a clean brow. I did use a brow spoolie to ensure the gel wasn't cakey. Overall, I would purchase again. Inexpensive at WalMart
Caitlin J.
Saint Charles, AR
I use this everyday! If I want a more natural look I’ll just use the gel, but it I want more defined brows I’ll use the pencil. The only down part about his product is the gel can leave you eyebrows looking like they have white flakes in them
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Revlon .05oz ColorStay Brow Fantasy 108 Light Brown more...
.... "ColorStay?" NOT. I have oily skin and the only thing that this product did for me was clump and slide right off. It is a pencil, so you have to sharpen it when it gets dull. It has a terrible cheap wood smell that doesn't go away. I went through this product in TWO weeks. That is ridiculous. I wasn't able to sharpen it down to be able to use the rest because the gel side comes up too far. Will not buy again.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb more...
I bought this eyebrow pencil because it was a cheap alternative. I won’t be buying this product again!! It is not precise at all and you constantly have to sharpen the pencil. I’m going to stick with my Benefit pencil.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Good eye brows pencil ,I apply some of the gel and then use the pencil to fill out my brow ,it work well and gives my brows the amazing finish. Revlon Brow Fantasy™
Stephanie F.
Just bought this but haven't tried it yet. Does it make your brows look 'drawn on'?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How natural looking is this? Is it good for blondes? And...does it last a long time?
Marina A.
Does it come in a big variety of shades?
Meghan V.
How does this product work? I am wanting to try something to make my eye brows look a little more fuller and filled in? Will this do the job?
Magaly A.
Cicero, IL
I have seen this in ads and commercials lately and was wondering if it really works. I don't want my eyebrows to look too "drawn" but more of a subtle fill is what I'm looking for when on the go, will this work for that?