Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel, Dark Brown [106], 1 ea

Description:Define and style brows in two quick steps⦠the finishing touch for beautiful eyes⢠Sharpens easily with Universal Points Sharpener⢠Ophthalmologist testedIngredients:Pencil: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel, Dark Brown [106], 1 ea!
Austin, TX
I like how this product comes with both a pencil and gel. I use the pencil to fill in my brows and then the gel to create a better shape/smooth them out. The color works well and I can adjust how dark my brows are by how much pencil I use. I only reduced one star because the gel can be kind of sticky and I do have to scrub a little more when washing my face at night.
One of my favorite brow pencils. I started using this years ago and I’ve always loved the results. Reasonable price and amazing results. Allows you to sculpt brows with liner and define/tame with a gel all in one. Just make sure you have a sharpener for the pencil.
Brampton, ON
I love this pencil,  its super affordable and fills in your brow well. The brush it comes with isn't very reliable so you need to have one yourself but this brow pencil is a good product otherwise. It. has great pigment and looks good for a long time.
Stuart, FL
Not the best but not the worst either. this pencil ran out quickly. i prefer Mary Kay brow liner to this brand. I also prefer a brush and spooly to a pencil but this is great for outlining brows. Not sure i would recommend it though.
Houston
Easy quick cheat to roll on with your everyday step out the door. Love how easy and smooth the application is. Not clumpy nor messy and easy fix if too overdone.
When i tried this i was very excited at the results. I had tried other brands and shades of colors but none give the perfect look that this does. I used to color my hair and would purchase the color coordinating with that. I was never disappointed because there was a match. The pencil goes on smooth and blends well and the gel wand strokes color on to keep your eyebrows looking neatly groomed. It stays on for a long time too. It is easy to remove and is worth the price it is priced for. Would highly recommend it.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using this brow product for the longest time now. Its been given a “new” improved look but the actual pencil and gel is the same. Easy to sharpen & the wand is perfect for finishing off your brows. Soo affordable too!
Hazleton, PA
Me encanto muchísimo, en verdad deja las cejas muy hermosas 🤗😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🎉 es muy bueno lo recomiendo para q se vean muy bellas con unas cejas perfectas
Globe, Arizona
I remember using this when I first got into makeup, and the gel was kind of floppy & i didn’t get the right shade, but overall it was pretty okay.
Kind of love it kind of hate it? The pencil works great just like any other pencil, but the gel leaves kind of a weird colored film on your brow...

Looking for your answer?