4 colors available

BY REVLON

Brow Fantasy® Pencil & Gel Colors, shapes and sets brows Ophthalmologist Tested. ; Ingredients: Pencil:  Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben.  May Contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides ]. Gel:  Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid.  May Contain [+/-: Iron Oxides , Titanium Dioxide ]. see more...

• Has anyone used this? Was thinking about this for traveling? Does a...2 Answers
  • How does this product work? I am wanting to try something to make m...3 Answers
  • So I'm just getting into the whole makeup and I'm looking for a go...2 Answers
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OKAY FIRST OF ALL.... I purchased this product back when eyebrows were becoming a thing. I was so irritated by this product.

1. The pencil is so small, and you literally have to sharpen it for every use.
2. The brow gel SMELLS HORRIBLE. Oh my gosh, it literally made me gag.
3. The price for how much product you get is so bad... Honestly, I hate this product.

I contacted Revlon about it and how badly the gel smelled. I didn't know if mine was just defective or what. So Revlon gave me a coupon in exchange. It was the worst brow product I have ever used. I love other Revlon products, this one just really isn't good at all.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil I've ever used. The color is extremely subtle and natural and the pencil is thin enough that it's perfect for detail work or thinner brows. Plus, you can always use a sharpener to get it even more pointed. The mascara-esque gel works fine for me to keep the occasional stray in place all day long. The only con I can think of is that the pencil itself is pretty short, so it runs out faster than a standard one would.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I love the combination of the pencil and the gel. The dark brown color matches my eyebrow hair quite well. Using the product gives my eyebrows a fuller, natural look. Because I have oily skin, my makeup tends to melt off my face easily. The reason I am not fully satisfied with this product is that it does not last all day for me. I am not able to reapply during the day so within a couple hours, my eyebrows have disappeared.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just now getting into brows and I love this product for the job! I don't have a problem with sparse brows but this is good for people who have unruly brows and those who want to shape them. Does great at keeping the natural look of your brows. Worth the price considering the big beauty brands have put out similar brow gels for sky high prices. Another plus is that it doesn't come off or smudge easily once dry.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
This is one of the first eyebrow products thrown in the market! I remember seeing this when I was 16 and now im 24! It was my first eyebrow product ever! It's not bad for people with lighter hair, but for darker hair even the darkest one lacks pigmentation, unless they changed the formula. Also the pencil side is too little for me, so it does go quite quickly! Overall good for traveling and for beginners
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well this is one of the first Brow plus gel that I've used, it's an okay product, it looks nice and it does do the job, but the gel has an off smell and will rub! It does even out good in my brows and looks good! The pencil glides good and shows up good but it gets dull so fast so I would rate this product OK , it works , but it smears ,it's not my favorite product of Revlon!
cassie J.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I have the lightest shade and it works great for my dirty blonde eyebrows. The pencil fills in and the gel holds everything in place and smooths out the pencil lines. Sometimes the gel can be clumpy if make-up (powder) gets in it or too much is used; I'm careful to use just a portion of the applicator for each brow. I highly recommend; great value.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great eyebrow set here! The pencil is just soft enough, but you can still get enough precision. I also love that it comes with a tinted brow gel. It holds the hairs, but doesn't make them feel crunchy. My one complaint would be that it doesn't have a spoolie so I have to bring in another tool. But I'm still very happy with it.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
I use the gel side of this product everyday. I love it so much it keeps my brows in place and looking flawless!! it is overall a wonderful product! I don't use the pencil side as much because I have other brow products that I like to use and the tint turns out a bit orange on me, but I may have the wrong color!
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great product and works great, it's not my favorite one, but I like it for traveling and to keep in my bag because you have the pencil and gel in one, so it's handy and not bulky. The gel however is not the best, the finish is a tad dull and the consistency feels somewhat greasy.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Just bought this but haven't tried it yet. Does it make your brows look 'drawn on'?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How natural looking is this? Is it good for blondes? And...does it last a long time?
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work? I am wanting to try something to make my eye brows look a little more fuller and filled in? Will this do the job?
Marina A.
Marina A.
Does it come in a big variety of shades?
Monique W.
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the dark brown eyebrow pencil dark enough for deeper skin tones? I somethings have a hard time finding an eyebrow pencil that is dark enough but not black.