BY REVLON

Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always tried to find something that would be good for eyebrows, I have such blonde hair and blonde eyebrows and everything was always to dark or I didn't like it! But I found this pencil and gel and it's AH-MAZING! It is my perfect color, just a tiny bit darker than my normal brow color and makes my eyebrows actually look natural! I used to just use a light brown eyeshadow for my brows but this stole my heart! <3 and then I can set my brows with the gel so they stay in place!! Definitely worth the buy!
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product easy and complete to make up the eyebrows leaves a very natural look that lasts all day since with the gel adds color to the hair and seals perfectly I recommend it quite a lot I like this fabulous revlon pencil
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this was one of my first tools for doing my eyebrows and I gotta say even though I now use other products to do my eyebrows, this one will always be one of my favorites!!! I will definitely keep buying it!
Grace R.
This is such a steal! Instead of spending tons of money on pricey brow pencil this is my go too! I have very fair brows and its the perfect color. The color looks very natural and would recommend it to everyone!
frances k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brow gel this comes with, the pencil is good to, it just ruins out really fast. You don't get enough product fir what u pay
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
I liked this product but the pencil part did not glide or blend quite as smoothly as I would've liked. It's still a good value.
Elianys G.
This reminds me something like what my mother used, I like to be another two in one, delicate, serves a travel kit.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
Not a particular fan on the pencil but the brow gel is on par with my brow gel from benefit! For a drugstore brand this definitely impressed me.
Britney A.
Windsor, NY
I go this because my eye brows are very thin and sparse and this in a light brown made me look like a have full natural eye brows and i get compliments on how god they look! and not to mention it is super easy!
Erica B.
Provo, UT
I love this! The gel performs just like high end gels I have used and the tint of it is perfect. My only complaint is that neither the pencil or gel last that long - not enough product. I ended up buying two of these at a time just so I didn't run out.