BY REVLON

Renee L.
Renee L.
Cape May, NJ
Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel works well on my fairly sparse, very light eye brows. It's a two step-product and layering the gel over the pencil really gives it staying power. The dark blonde is perfect for my naturally blonde brows as I usually dye my hair much darker which causes them to look even lighter unless I apply a product like this. This product is inexpensive and easy to find in must drug stores. Repurchase it frequently.
Alex G.
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
The product page is for the "dark blonde" color, but my review is on the "dark brown shade". My hair is naturally dark brown and dyed an even darker brown. My eyebrows are also very dark and sparse. Revlon Brow Fantasy is a wonderful product and the dark brown color is the only product that I've ever used to come close to my shade. Sometimes I use just the gel to set my eyebrows in place. I love how versatile the product is.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty cool. I bought this at rite aid. On one end its a brow pencil and the other side has a brow gel. It works really nice to fill in your brows and it makes the hairs stay it place also. The only thing that I don't like is that because it's a two in one, you get just a fraction of a regular brow pencil which means you'll have to buy another one sooner. It still works really well for eyebrows tho.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this eyebrow set. The pencil is great, although I kind of wished it would have came with a sharpener as that was something I didn't have on hand when I bought it. I adore how it comes with the gel also, that was a must have when it comes to doing eyebrows. I would definitely recommend 10/10
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Winona, MS
This product saved me of my brows! I was beginning to think they couldn't be saved or tamed! I will definitely continue to buy this product! I found mine at Walmart while waiting on prescriptions, definitely worth stumbling upon! I definitely recommend if you have thick or lack therefore brows!!
KendraFamily A.
KendraFamily A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a soft look with my blond hair, but I can get a bit more drama from the gel. I usually don't stray from my normal day-wear eyeliner, but the color seemed like a nice way to soften the nine when I want more drama from the lashes without looking overdone.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
I kind of liked it but it was way too thick and not easy to apply.. My brows didn't look natural, they looked more like two smears... :( It was like six dollars at the local Ulta and it was my hair color but when I put it on, it was wayyy too dark for me :(
Yannia F.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb
I do not like this brow pencil. If you use the gel it leaves the eyebrows super dark and bulky—not such an aural look. The pencil, well it's a pencil it doesn't do much of natural line. I'm not sure I would recommend this product.
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb
Excellent product easy and complete to make up the eyebrows leaves a very natural look that lasts all day since with the gel adds color to the hair and seals perfectly I recommend it quite a lot I like this fabulous revlon pencil
Desire Q.
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb
I love that this brow gel is 2-in-1 pencil and gel. I use this product every day and I love that it lets me fill in my brows and the gel locks in the hairs so my brows look very clean and tamed. I would buy this product again .