BY REVLON

Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I really love the brow gels from MAC but was looking for a cheaper alternative and decided to try this Revlon combo of a pencil and a gel.

I am in love with the gel. It goes on well, blends beautifully and lasts a long time. I have found that after  few uses it starts to get clumpy. However I always wipe the tip off before applying anyways so Im not getting a heavy brow look when I apply this.

My real complaint is with the pencil part. I thought it was very heavy and hard. It does not go on smoothly at all. Plus it needs to be constantly sharpened in order to get that nice precise point for drawing on brows.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I've always tried to find something that would be good for eyebrows, I have such blonde hair and blonde eyebrows and everything was always to dark or I didn't like it! But I found this pencil and gel and it's AH-MAZING! It is my perfect color, just a tiny bit darker than my normal brow color and makes my eyebrows actually look natural! I used to just use a light brown eyeshadow for my brows but this stole my heart! <3 and then I can set my brows with the gel so they stay in place!! Definitely worth the buy!
Jessica V.
This product is pretty cool. I bought this at rite aid. On one end its a brow pencil and the other side has a brow gel. It works really nice to fill in your brows and it makes the hairs stay it place also. The only thing that I don't like is that because it's a two in one, you get just a fraction of a regular brow pencil which means you'll have to buy another one sooner. It still works really well for eyebrows tho.
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
The product page is for the "dark blonde" color, but my review is on the "dark brown shade". My hair is naturally dark brown and dyed an even darker brown. My eyebrows are also very dark and sparse. Revlon Brow Fantasy is a wonderful product and the dark brown color is the only product that I've ever used to come close to my shade. Sometimes I use just the gel to set my eyebrows in place. I love how versatile the product is.
Renee L.
N Cape May, NJ
Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel works well on my fairly sparse, very light eye brows. It's a two step-product and layering the gel over the pencil really gives it staying power. The dark blonde is perfect for my naturally blonde brows as I usually dye my hair much darker which causes them to look even lighter unless I apply a product like this. This product is inexpensive and easy to find in must drug stores. Repurchase it frequently.
Jamie M.
Manhattan, Ks
I give this product 3/5 stars because I think there are better pencils out there for brows. Filling in your brows can be a tedious task if they are sparce like mine and it's really important to find a nice color that not only stays all day, but is really easy to apply. This is easy to apply and I found myself only using this product when I ran out of my other brow product, meaning it was okay, but I could live without it because the color had a lot of red pigment in it and not enough brown/blonde (which is the case with a lot of brow products).
Denice C.
Grovetown, GA
I wasn't a fan of this product. The pencil and brow gel were too light, and I got to darkest color. I don't like the formula for the lead of the crayon. It isn't smooth and provides a bit of an ashy effect to the brows. The gel was even worse. Once it dries it makes your brows look even more ashy and it flakes.
Roxana R.
miami, FL
Excellent product easy and complete to make up the eyebrows leaves a very natural look that lasts all day since with the gel adds color to the hair and seals perfectly I recommend it quite a lot I like this fabulous revlon pencil
Samantha S.
I love this product. My only problem is it does not last too long. The pencils are very soft so when you sharpen them they disappear quickly. I wish it were a bit less expensive as I tend to go through a lot of it. I rarely use the gel side though, my brows dont really need it.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
I kind of liked it but it was way too thick and not easy to apply.. My brows didn't look natural, they looked more like two smears... :( It was like six dollars at the local Ulta and it was my hair color but when I put it on, it was wayyy too dark for me :(