BY REVLON

Your best brows made beautifully simple. The pencil defines and fills in with soft, blendable, natural color. Our sheer tinted gel styles, shades, and sets. Brows have never looked better.

• Pencil defines and fills
• Sheer tinted gel styles, shapes, and sets

• Has anyone used this? Was thinking about this for traveling? Does...2 Answers
  • How does this product work? I am wanting to try something to make...3 Answers
  • So I'm just getting into the whole makeup and I'm looking for a ...2 Answers
Revlon Brow Fantasy
  • "I have fallen in love with this product, i bought it as an impulse buy, and I will never use anything else, they stick around all day, the size and grip make applying easy... " in 74 reviews
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Revlon .05oz ColorStay Brow Fantasy 108 Light Brown more...
I was in need of a new brow gel so I was certainly happy to run across this Revlon Brow Fantasy. I felt it was a great purchase because not only did it set my brows, it’s TINTED. These 3 stars are appointed to the tinted brow gel lol I didn’t like the brow pencil though. It didn’t glide smoothly on like most of my brow pencils. Overall, I don’t regret buying this product. I would recommend trying it. ❤️
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
The brow product is just okay, but nothing I would ever repurchase.  The only side I use is the pencil. It needs to be sharpened frequently as the product wears down quickly, and sometimes I find it gets almost clumpy on the skin. There's also not tons of product given how much it needs to be sharpened. The real loser here is the brow gel. It was dry even when I first opened the product, and the little gel that is usable doesn't come off the brush easily.
Bao-Tran L.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
It dulls up quickly and I don’t even use a lot of pressure. Pretty difficult for me to imitate brow hairs, so it’s not the product for me. It isn’t as pigmented as I wanted it to be. It also fades quickly. The wax is okay but I don’t like the applicator for it. Also my pencil breaks every time I try to sharpen. It’s way too soft. Wouldn’t recommend.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb more...
I really love the brow gels from MAC but was looking for a cheaper alternative and decided to try this Revlon combo of a pencil and a gel.

I am in love with the gel. It goes on well, blends beautifully and lasts a long time. I have found that after  few uses it starts to get clumpy. However I always wipe the tip off before applying anyways so Im not getting a heavy brow look when I apply this.

My real complaint is with the pencil part. I thought it was very heavy and hard. It does not go on smoothly at all. Plus it needs to be constantly sharpened in order to get that nice precise point for drawing on brows.
Heaven A.
Corinth, MS
Review for: Light Brown more...
This stuff is a must in my make up routine. I have a good brow shape, but my eyebrows aren’t very full, and they tend to fan out at the inner edges or stray a little from the shape line. I love that I can fill my brows in then just flip it over and use the gel to set them in place.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
First time trying this item and I like its different than other Brow pencil or gel combos I've used. The gel glides on easily and helps with defining my brows. The pencil assists with keeping a clean brow. I did use a brow spoolie to ensure the gel wasn't cakey. Overall, I would purchase again. Inexpensive at WalMart
caitlin j.
ST CHARLES, AR
I use this everyday! If I want a more natural look I’ll just use the gel, but it I want more defined brows I’ll use the pencil. The only down part about his product is the gel can leave you eyebrows looking like they have white flakes in them
Bethany B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Pencil & Gel 4 fl oz lb lb more...
This is my go-to for everyday brows! The pencil is an easy applicator and makes it easy to shape your brows. I rarely use the gel that comes with it, because the pencil stays on fine on its own. I have brown hair but use the dark blonde color and it blends in great.
Yvonne N.
Billerica , MA
Review for: Brunette more...
Good product! Pencil fills in brows evenly, brow mascara keeps all stray brows in place. Color is very natural, can be more dramatic if desired by going over with the pencil two or three times. Quality product, good for daily use, would recommend.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Revlon .05oz ColorStay Brow Fantasy 108 Light Brown more...
.... "ColorStay?" NOT. I have oily skin and the only thing that this product did for me was clump and slide right off. It is a pencil, so you have to sharpen it when it gets dull. It has a terrible cheap wood smell that doesn't go away. I went through this product in TWO weeks. That is ridiculous. I wasn't able to sharpen it down to be able to use the rest because the gel side comes up too far. Will not buy again.
Stephanie F.
Just bought this but haven't tried it yet. Does it make your brows look 'drawn on'?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How natural looking is this? Is it good for blondes? And...does it last a long time?
Marina A.
Does it come in a big variety of shades?
Meghan V.
How does this product work? I am wanting to try something to make my eye brows look a little more fuller and filled in? Will this do the job?
Magaly A.
Cicero, IL
I have seen this in ads and commercials lately and was wondering if it really works. I don't want my eyebrows to look too "drawn" but more of a subtle fill is what I'm looking for when on the go, will this work for that?