BY REVLON

Strengthening Formula Wide Angle Brush Wraps Nails And Coats Tips For Smooth, Bubble-Free Application. Built-In Base And Top Coat Comes In 24 Brilliant Shades Formaldehyde, Toluene And Dbp Free Formula. Pack A Powerful Punch Of Color With This Strengthening Formula That Combats Breaking And Brittleness And Features A Built-In Protective Base And Top Coat. Made In Usa

Rosemary R.
Review for: Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel more...
I love nail polishes!! Especially nude colors! This nail polish is great it last a bit longer on my nails than usual... (nailpolishes easily comes of my nails no matter if a put a top coat..) great product!
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
This is a great polish, it dries almost immediately if used correctly. I pick them up at dollar tree or big lots for cheap. The colors are amazing, it’s a longer lasting polish than most. I experience chipping within a week or so, but I’m also very rough with my hands. It’s relatively inexpensive, and is my second favorite brand.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I love revlon nail care products and the colors go on really smooth, I was even able to find some at the dollar store so the pricing is really good. I've used several colors and each of them are great. I recommend to family and friends and I would buy again!
Thessa C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Provoke more...
I bought this because I thought I could use it as an very day color to keep my nails protected as they easily break when they do not have any polish. The polish is pretty and goes on great, it works as an very day color however I do not feel as if it made a great difference in the strength of my nails
Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
Review for: Allure more...
I used to use my mom's nail polish by Revlon and found that it was always a worthy product especially for the value of it. Haven't used the polish in a while but I would be willing to if it was around and available to do so! I'm a bigger fan of the makeup
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by Revlon. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Really helped my nails get stronger. Also has a nkice natural and shiny finish which I loved. I layer this on before a lot of my other nail colors to try to consistently keep up with strengthening my nails.
Megan A.
I LOVE this product for keeping my nails strong. I use my hands a lot and my nails tend to break. This product helps keep my nails healthy. Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
It’s nail polish. It works great. It does it’s job, unlike Fred in accounting.. it actually does what it says it’ll do. Paint you nails and you’ll be amazed. Great job Revlon, you make me proud. I appreciate you.
Briana V.
This nail enamel is amazing!!! It's a little expensive but if you want really strong nails without the price of getting them done at a salon this is your best bet!
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
What are y'all favorite colors?
Nancy D.
Does this actually strengthen your nails?
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
My nail split horizontally across. Will this repair the nail? I'm in pain for the split.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Does this nail polish work to strengthen your nails, or does the varnish only temporarily strengthen them when applied?