Add a Photo

By REVLON
#125 in Nail Polish

Strengthening Formula Wide Angle Brush Wraps Nails And Coats Tips For Smooth, Bubble-Free Application. Built-In Base And Top Coat Comes In 24 Brilliant Shades Formaldehyde, Toluene And Dbp Free Formula. Pack A Powerful Punch Of Color With This Strengthening Formula That Combats Breaking And Brittleness And Features A Built-In Protective Base And Top Coat. Made In Usa

Photos (18)
I'm an avid nail polish enthusiast & always on the search for new nail polish to try & see if I like them. I've had my eye on 'Revlon Captivated' for a while, as I love metallic nail polish, & it was on special for $5.95, so I got it to try it. I'm very glad I did as I'm SO impressed with the results. It's EVERYTHING I love in a nail polish. It's metallic, & the colour is a copper orange with a good shine. It looks very classy & elegant on. I only needed to apply ONE coat as it's opaque. It was very easy to apply, with little to no streaking, & it dried fast too. I've painted my fingernails & toenails & they look sophisticated. It's appropriately tilted 'Captivated' because I haven't been able to stop staring at my nails since I applied it!!!
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN

This is what is currently on my nails. This color is so adorable and shiny, and it doesn't chip very easily. I haven't tried any other colors, but this one is one of my favorites. I've been looking for a good pink for a very long time, and I finally found one I love. I'll definitely continue wearing it and might check out some other colors as well.
Nadiya M.
Nadiya M.

I love this product I have very short thin nails and with this product my mails are thick and can grow long without breaking. It is very easy to apply you just apply like normal nail polish. The only problem I have with this product is that the scent is fairly strong but other than that I would definitely use this product again.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

Love these Brilliant Strength polishes. Especially the metallic finishes. Very inexpensive compared to a lot of brands. They go on pretty opaque and last way longer on my nails than many higher end brands do. I will continue to repurchase. I have both Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter shades that I LOVE! Yes to these for certain.
Kiah N.
Kiah N.

I did not see a difference at first but it works really nice when you put a bottom coat under nail polish so when you remove it, it comes off easily and leaves the nail undamaged, I bought it at Ulta and it is very easy to apply. I would buy again, I just didn't really see a difference in the actual strength of my nail.
Lee G.
Lee G.

On mine the formula to be a bit on the runny side. The pigmentation is good and it does take longer to dry if you use thick coats. I found the large brush to be easy to use after some practice. I felt it gave the nail an even coating. Overall had a fairly decent experience with it. I got it in the color 110 Hypnotize.
Donneisha D.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI

I was so excited to see this nail polish on sale and in such beautiful trendy colors (i bought a coral color) but the consistency was extremely runny and left my nails very streaky. I was able to salvage it however by leaving the top off to allow it to thicken up a bit but I shouldn't have to! I do not recommend!
Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR

This color refuses to dry on my nails. It's a lackluster pigment on, and it's next to impossible to achieve opacity without using another [opaque] color as a base coat. I would not recommend this polish, and I will not purchase it again. I usually like Revlon polishes, but I'm very disappointed with this one.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX

This polish is a very quick drying formula, that's why I love it. I got mine from Walmart. It's not very expensive either. I absolutely love that they have SO many different colors. I use mine at least twice a month, and I really recommend this to anyone that likes long lasting polishes.
Ladie V.
Ladie V.
Oak Forest, IL

I purchased the color 150 Seduce from my local dollar tree. I love the shiny finish of the polish. It keeps my nails strong. They don't stain my nails and they a pigmented in one coat. I would recommend this especially if you use your hands a lot because it doesn't chip easily
Johem S.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL

What are y'all favorite colors?
Nancy D.
Nancy D.

Does this actually strengthen your nails?
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

My nail split horizontally across. Will this repair the nail? I'm in pain for the split.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Menomonie, WI

Does this nail polish work to strengthen your nails, or does the varnish only temporarily strengthen them when applied?

Join Now