BY REVLON

Strengthening Formula Wide Angle Brush Wraps Nails And Coats Tips For Smooth, Bubble-Free Application. Built-In Base And Top Coat Comes In 24 Brilliant Shades Formaldehyde, Toluene And Dbp Free Formula. Pack A Powerful Punch Of Color With This Strengthening Formula That Combats Breaking And Brittleness And Features A Built-In Protective Base And Top Coat. Made In Usa

• Does this actually strengthen your nails?1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish work to strengthen your nails, or d...1 Answers
  • My nail split horizontally across. Will this repair the n...1 Answers
Kim ツ.
modesto
Review for: Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel more...
I really love the nail polish one! It’s super great and it lasted for a long time. They are super easy to use and I love it so much. It’s not expensive it’s pretty cheap and I would totally buy again seriously.
Rosemary R.
Review for: Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel more...
I love nail polishes!! Especially nude colors! This nail polish is great it last a bit longer on my nails than usual... (nailpolishes easily comes of my nails no matter if a put a top coat..) great product!
Yoselÿn L.
Louisville
I would say this is a good nail polish but not the best. It takes time to dry and you have to put several coats of nail polish in order to get the color that it is. Although it is very lasting once they’re completely dry.
Haseena j.
Review for: Tantalize more...
Yes please!!!! I love the color and formula. The brilliant strength line hasn’t let me down yet. This color though is so beautiful. I’m a sucker for the pretty ugly shades as people call them. To me these colors are just pretty!
Lynn M.
Rowlett , TX
This is a great polish, it dries almost immediately if used correctly. I pick them up at dollar tree or big lots for cheap. The colors are amazing, it’s a longer lasting polish than most. I experience chipping within a week or so, but I’m also very rough with my hands. It’s relatively inexpensive, and is my second favorite brand.
Abby C.
Birmingham
I like this product because it helps strengthen my nails. I’ve definitely seen a difference in my nails.. they’ve gone from weak and brittle to strong and long. I recommend this product!!
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I love revlon nail care products and the colors go on really smooth, I was even able to find some at the dollar store so the pricing is really good. I've used several colors and each of them are great. I recommend to family and friends and I would buy again!
Thessa C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Provoke more...
I bought this because I thought I could use it as an very day color to keep my nails protected as they easily break when they do not have any polish. The polish is pretty and goes on great, it works as an very day color however I do not feel as if it made a great difference in the strength of my nails
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Love anything by Revlon. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Really helped my nails get stronger. Also has a nkice natural and shiny finish which I loved. I layer this on before a lot of my other nail colors to try to consistently keep up with strengthening my nails.
Johem S.
Ruskin
What are y'all favorite colors?
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Does this nail polish work to strengthen your nails, or does the varnish only temporarily strengthen them when applied?
Nancy D.
Does this actually strengthen your nails?
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
My nail split horizontally across. Will this repair the nail? I'm in pain for the split.