BY REVLON

Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o’ Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs. Mad in China. see more...

Revlon Box o' Files
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Revlon Box o' Files Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o' Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs.
Jessie L.
I literally use these almost everyday. My nails snag easily and tear, but I'm able to fix them up quick with this nail file. It has both a smooth and rough side depending on what you're needing, and not expensive at all! You get a bunch of them in a pack!
raegan z.
Definitely a product that is useful for making nails the shape you want and the length without using nail clippers. With this product it is very easy and not as bendable as cheaper nail files are. I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Yeimi T.
La vergne
Leave nails fabulous. Really like how pretty it is . A pro i would say is the amazing look and easy to use. A con i would say is the amount . It's a descent amount . Very pretty and girly to use .
Lori k.
Good for on the go. Cheap and does the job. Can break though. Once I got water on it and the sand paper disintegrated. Would buy again because they are thin, but I would not use if you wanted a professional like manicure. They are good for on the go.
Allie M.
El Paso
I like these files when you just need to file down a little and not a lot. I use this ones often and was recommended by my mom. Decently priced as well and bought them from Walmart I believe it not then when I went to Sally's. I'd recommend to others.
Angie A.
Definitely does the job I thought that it really helped with filing and shaping your nails easily. It didn't leave my nails cracked or anything, most definitely buying again. Not much like others, I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to shape their nails nicely
ac c.
It's so nice how it doesn't take many strokes to file them the where you want. Very nice and smooth to use. I really liked them except I feel like they are too small.
Ramija A.
Bellerose, NY
WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!vWIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!
Lizz G.
Brownsville
I bought this box last time it was great because of the amount but they no longer sell these at my Walmart lol but other do just as good. The design is very pretty.