Add a Photo

By REVLON
Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o’ Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs. Mad in China.
Ramija A.
Ramija A.
June 22, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!vWIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!
Selene k M.
Selene k M.
Elmont, NY
June 23, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
These always come in handy. Good to have more than just one nail file. If one becomes dull after many uses you have a brand new one waiting.
Sicangu L.
Sicangu L.
June 20, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
This brand of files does what it needs to. I'm able to file my nails easily with minimal effort, which I like. I would purchase again.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
June 20, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
These nail files are amazing! They literally are the perfect texture. I do my acrylics with them and they work perfect.
Breanna  M.
Breanna M.
June 23, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Just the same as any other file in my opinion. I've never really seen a huge difference in this compared to any other.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
spencer, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 22, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Cheap files but great and get the jobs done. They are also so cute and stylish. My girls loce using them for spa days.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
June 23, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
These files are pretty good compared to other nail files I've used before but there can be better ones but these are nice and affordable aswell
Keke D.
Keke D.
1601 S.w 27 Ave Ocala Florida
June 21, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
I recommend everyone to get this product it's very helpful for sensitive skin also very hydrating for your fave
Queen L.
Queen L.
June 22, 2017, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Good has a great rating has no bad perks my mom says it has great sand paper for her nails my toe nails need this all the time
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Slidell
June 22, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
They didn't break easily like some and longer than others. This product also comes with more than one