BY REVLON

Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o’ Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs. Mad in China. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Yeimi T.
Yeimi T.
La vergne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leave nails fabulous. Really like how pretty it is . A pro i would say is the amazing look and easy to use. A con i would say is the amount . It's a descent amount . Very pretty and girly to use .
Lori k.
Lori k.
Good for on the go. Cheap and does the job. Can break though. Once I got water on it and the sand paper disintegrated. Would buy again because they are thin, but I would not use if you wanted a professional like manicure. They are good for on the go.
Allie M.
Allie M.
El Paso
I like these files when you just need to file down a little and not a lot. I use this ones often and was recommended by my mom. Decently priced as well and bought them from Walmart I believe it not then when I went to Sally's. I'd recommend to others.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Definitely does the job I thought that it really helped with filing and shaping your nails easily. It didn't leave my nails cracked or anything, most definitely buying again. Not much like others, I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to shape their nails nicely
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this box last time it was great because of the amount but they no longer sell these at my Walmart lol but other do just as good. The design is very pretty.
Ramija A.
Ramija A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!vWIll last me a year!!!WIll last me a year!!!
Jeloni C.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice pack of files. It gets the job done and I would recommend to anyone. Great to find at the drug store. A tad bit flimsy but still useable.
Selene k M.
Selene k M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These always come in handy. Good to have more than just one nail file. If one becomes dull after many uses you have a brand new one waiting.
Sicangu L.
Sicangu L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of files does what it needs to. I'm able to file my nails easily with minimal effort, which I like. I would purchase again.
Riley F.
Riley F.
Granbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
With this packet you get a lot of cheap files that are basically one use and throwing it away. it is good if youre doing someone elses nails.