Add a Photo

By REVLON
Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o’ Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs. Mad in China.
McKenzie P.
McKenzie P.

Super convenient! Hate going to file a nail and realizing the file is totally dead. Great packaging.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA

These last a long time and they come in SUCH cute designs! Great value! Recommend to always have on hand in your nail kit.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Moorhead, MN

These files are great! They last a long time, and are easy to take on the go. I also love how cute they look! :)
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Vienna, WV

These files are handy to keep in your purse or at the office. Easy to break though if you live out of your purse! Otherwise a nice tool to keep around.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Perkasie, PA

My mom bought these files and they work great! They get the job done, they are very portable, and they come in some adorable patterns!
Kourt M.
Kourt M.

This box of files is so convenient and perfect to throw in your purse because of course you never know when you'll need a touch up filing.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Atlanta, GA

Classic! These are such great files to keep in your car, purse, and desk. And I never feel guilty about throwing them away when they get dull.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.

Great for on the go, I keep one with me at all times, in my car, purse, anything. Just right for that nail that keeps bothering you.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I like the idea that these files come in a box so you don't have to keep the rest of your files in an open package more company's need to do that lol. But I think they wear down to quickly and they don't last long.
I love filing my nails. I get my nails done about every week so I'm very precise on how they look. This product is awesome.

Join Now