BY REVLON

Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o’ Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs. Mad in China. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Box of Files is a perfect fit to any manicure or pedicure set. The designs are beautiful and feminine. They are the perfect compact size, making them excellent for full nail filling or just for quick touchups. Compared to other brands, these Revlon files are very sturdy and long lasting. I would definitely recommend these files to everyone!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These files are very effective and you can get a couple uses out of them. I always have a couple of them laying around my desk so I can fix problem areas as they pop up. They have more than one kine of grit, which is nice. I do have to hide them from my cats though because for some reason my cats want to chew on them.
Yashira R.
As someone who does their nails at home, I always need to find good products that may help my nails look their very best. Whenever I do my acrylic nails, I use these files to shape and perfect my nails before and after application, and I find that it works very well. If you want a cheap and afforable nail file, then this would be pretty easy to get your hands on.
Keegan W.
I actually really liked these files. They were not to touch when they made contact with my skin they did not cut me. I got them for a decent price at the dollar store. They did not break when I was being forceful with the product. It left my nails filed down to where I was comfortable and didn't have much complaints about the product.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this I can use it on my baby instead of clipping her nails so I don't to worry about cutting her it also is great for shaving my nails into the shape that I want them to beat it doesn't break on me while I use it I would buy it again and I would also recommend it to others
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
theses are a life safer when it comes to going out and you chip a nail. it's a little pricey compared to other brands but theses last for a long time and it's so smooth on the nail and shapes it well. i bought mine from target but i would consider buying it again.
moises s.
yo recomiendo el producto ya que tiene mucha demanda es una maravilla y blah blah blah hay que llenar muchas encuentas y esto es lo unico que te limita pero bueno el producto es de calidad es muy bueno lo recomiendo ya que tiene mucha demanda al nivel internacional
Kionna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon is a nice brand. Most of tge items are affordable an easy to find. This particular item was easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the revlon brand an haven't had really any issues. I've purchased from walgreens,cvs,an walmart. I would recommend to all my friends.
Julie Z.
Phoenix
These Revlon Box o' Files are great if you may be on a budget. But they may not be the best in the world. They get the job done which is all that really matters. They are easy to use and file easily as well. I would recommend this to you if you are on a budget.
Emiley L.
Dunlap
The files work very well, and it's awesome that this comes with multiple files in the box. They aren't too soft, and they also aren't too hard on the skin and nails. They are well priced, and I would recommend Revlon's nails files anyday!