Add a Photo

By REVLON
Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o’ Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs. Mad in China.
Yashira R.
Yashira R.
June 26, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
As someone who does their nails at home, I always need to find good products that may help my nails look their very best. Whenever I do my acrylic nails, I use these files to shape and perfect my nails before and after application, and I find that it works very well. If you want a cheap and afforable nail file, then this would be pretty easy to get your hands on.
Keegan W.
Keegan W.
June 23, 2017, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
I actually really liked these files. They were not to touch when they made contact with my skin they did not cut me. I got them for a decent price at the dollar store. They did not break when I was being forceful with the product. It left my nails filed down to where I was comfortable and didn't have much complaints about the product.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
June 22, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Revlon is a nice brand. Most of tge items are affordable an easy to find. This particular item was easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the revlon brand an haven't had really any issues. I've purchased from walgreens,cvs,an walmart. I would recommend to all my friends.
Emiley L.
Emiley L.
Dunlap
June 20, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
The files work very well, and it's awesome that this comes with multiple files in the box. They aren't too soft, and they also aren't too hard on the skin and nails. They are well priced, and I would recommend Revlon's nails files anyday!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
June 23, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Revlon Box o' Files Dazzling design makes filing nails fun. Six mini dual-sided nail files in a matchbox case for beautiful nails anytime. One side shapes, the other smoothes. Revlon Box o' Files contains six, dual-sided files for shaping and smoothing nails on the go. Convenient matchbox case fits easily in your bag. Available in three, eye catching designs.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
I literally use these almost everyday. My nails snag easily and tear, but I'm able to fix them up quick with this nail file. It has both a smooth and rough side depending on what you're needing, and not expensive at all! You get a bunch of them in a pack!
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
June 20, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
 I love this I can use it on my baby instead of clipping her nails so I don't to worry about cutting her it also is great for shaving my nails into the shape that I want them to beat it doesn't break on me while I use it I would buy it again and I would also recommend it to others
Lori k.
Lori k.
June 20, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Good for on the go. Cheap and does the job. Can break though. Once I got water on it and the sand paper disintegrated. Would buy again because they are thin, but I would not use if you wanted a professional like manicure. They are good for on the go.
Allie M.
Allie M.
El Paso
June 19, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
I like these files when you just need to file down a little and not a lot. I use this ones often and was recommended by my mom. Decently priced as well and bought them from Walmart I believe it not then when I went to Sally's. I'd recommend to others.
Angie A.
Angie A.
June 21, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Revlon Box o' Files, 1 ea
Definitely does the job I thought that it really helped with filing and shaping your nails easily. It didn't leave my nails cracked or anything, most definitely buying again. Not much like others, I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to shape their nails nicely