BY REVLON

The Ultimate Black Bold Definition Get Volume + Length to the nth degree. Our first mascara with only high shine black fibers

• Formula’s lacquer film technology and intense color pigments deliver a lustrous, deep color to lashes
  • The Lash Stretch brush pulls the formula’s high-shine, lengthening fibers from root to tip and beyond

• Does this mascara hold a curl? I have very straight Asian...3 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this mascara? I find a lot of ...3 Answers
  • How is this product different form other mascara of this ...2 Answers
Revlon Bold Lacquer™ Length And Volume Mascara
  • "I love this! Best mascara ever. They are not lying about length and volume. Also I am always concern about the mascara coming off! Never happens! " in 24 reviews
  • "I have short straight light lashes and I love how long yet natural this mascara makes them look. It keeps them soft and looking great all day. The brush isn't bad and I like that it is a drier formula. Great product and I would like to try the waterproof version next." in 20 reviews
  • "This is honestly the best drug store mascara I've ever tried. I received this in a sample box and immediately bought a back up. It doesn't get clumpy, and lasts almost all day! I had NO problems with flaking either! I have very long lashes, and the brush worked well to fan them out." in 14 reviews
Abby D.
I really like this mascara for everyday use. I am usually popping this on on days where I'm just going to the office or to school. It is a very natural mascara, which is why I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars. To me, it is nothing amazing and nothing to write home about. It does give me good length, but I do not think it gives any volume to my lashes at all. In order to get volume, I have to do two coats. But the issue with two coats of this is that your lashes then clump together so you have a few clusters of lashes, which looks even worse. I would repurchase as a basic, everyday mascara or a simple mascara to put on underneath false lashes. But, if you're looking for one that will change your life, this is not it.
Emily J.
Loveland, OH
Love this mascara, gives me lift and length. I've never had an issue with clumping however I have seen other reviews with issues. I've replaced this twice since starting to use and it typically comes with two mascaras in a package.
Kari E.
Overland Park
This is my favorite mascara. It’s cheap and can be bought anywhere. It stays moist and goes on easily. It stays on for as long as you want. It makes my eyes pop and look voluminous and full. This is the only mascara i will buy.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
magaly g.
The packaging is cute. This is not pricy and can be found at any drugstore. I like the big brush wand personally I feel like it gets the job done without clumping. I recommend it.
Shelby L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is DEFINITELY a waterproof mascara. With that out of the way, it has a tendency to get waxy when wet, which I understand is a flaw for many mascaras. It definitely makes my lashes look fuller and stays in place all day without the fear of smudging.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
I love most drug store mascaras better than all the High end ones I try. I have liked all of the revlon ones I have tried so far, I usually always buy one for volume. The brushes are always nice and they never clump my lashes. Plus for eight bucks you can’t beat it!
Karianne L.
Superior, CO
I found this color to be natural and light. It did help my lashes grow longer over time. There was some smudging throughout the day. Good value for the price. I use it daily and will buy again. Great for a natural look
Brittany T.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite mascara right now. I'm so in love with with and how the brush makes me eyelashes. It's also easy to layer and I love the bottle. I would highly recommend it. It's so easy to use.
Kristy N.
I'm looking for something similar to L'oreal Miss Manga Rock, is this close?
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
What is the consistency of this mascara? I find a lot of length & volume mascaras to be thick and clumpy and am looking for something I can apply without feeling like I have a tonne of product on my eyes.
Amanda C.
Does this mascara hold a curl? I have very straight Asian lashes and always have to curl my lashes.
Crystal F.
Soper, OK
Does this really work?? has anyone used this that has fine thin lashes?
Andrea D.
How is this product different form other mascara of this brand?