BY REVLON

The Ultimate Black Bold Definition Get Volume + Length to the nth degree. Our first mascara with only high shine black fibers

• Formula’s lacquer film technology and intense color pigments deliver a lustrous, deep color to lashes
  • The Lash Stretch brush pulls the formula’s high-shine, lengthening fibers from root to tip and beyond

• Does this mascara hold a curl? I have very straight Asian lashes ...3 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this mascara? I find a lot of length &...3 Answers
  • How is this product different form other mascara of this brand?2 Answers
Revlon Bold Lacquer™ Length And Volume Mascara
  • "I love this! Best mascara ever. They are not lying about length and volume. Also I am always concern about the mascara coming off! Never happens! " in 24 reviews
  • "I have short straight light lashes and I love how long yet natural this mascara makes them look. It keeps them soft and looking great all day. The brush isn't bad and I like that it is a drier formula. Great product and I would like to try the waterproof version next." in 20 reviews
  • "This is honestly the best drug store mascara I've ever tried. I received this in a sample box and immediately bought a back up. It doesn't get clumpy, and lasts almost all day! I had NO problems with flaking either! I have very long lashes, and the brush worked well to fan them out." in 14 reviews
magaly g.
The packaging is cute. This is not pricy and can be found at any drugstore. I like the big brush wand personally I feel like it gets the job done without clumping. I recommend it.
Shelby L.
This is DEFINITELY a waterproof mascara. With that out of the way, it has a tendency to get waxy when wet, which I understand is a flaw for many mascaras. It definitely makes my lashes look fuller and stays in place all day without the fear of smudging.
Karianne L.
Superior, CO
I found this color to be natural and light. It did help my lashes grow longer over time. There was some smudging throughout the day. Good value for the price. I use it daily and will buy again. Great for a natural look
Brittany T.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite mascara right now. I'm so in love with with and how the brush makes me eyelashes. It's also easy to layer and I love the bottle. I would highly recommend it. It's so easy to use.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I got this in a subscription box so I tried it out. I didn't feel it did much for me at all. It didn't give me any volume and not much added length; it didn't make my lashes look fuller or more separated. It pretty much just made them darker. I didn't see the point in it. Maybe I got a dud, but based on my experience I wouldn't bother with it again.
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
i like the fullness that this mascara provides. The color is nice and dark just like the name blackest black suggest. i use it almost every day. the only thing is that it does tend to get a lil clumpy, but after you work with it a lttle it is perfect. i purchase it from walgreens at a fairly decent price . it is by far my best drug store mascara.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Great waterproof mascara! Stays on until you remove it...with an oil make up remover. I have dark brown eyes so it matches the black. Sturdy stuff and would definitely buy this again. I also use it on my fake lashes to enhance it more!
Madison H.
This is my go-to, all time favorite mascara EVER & I have tried a lot of mascaras, but this one takes the cake. I didn't have short eyelashes when I bought it the first time, but I wanted longer lashes. Within 2 weeks, I noticed a change in lengths & they don't cause clumps either! 5 stars!!
Kiera W.
The product was OKAY for me. To me it didn’t give my eyelashes the plumpness that I was looking for. The packing was simple to me. I got it from my local drug store. For someone who’s in a rush looking for a quick product to make your lashes darker then get this but for someone who’s wanting your eyelashes longer and darker then I’d recommend MAC mascara
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
This was my go to mascara for a while! It would lengthen & add the perfect amount of volume! I would rebuy if I could find it in stores in my area! :( if you spot this in your local drug store definitely try it!
Kristy N.
I'm looking for something similar to L'oreal Miss Manga Rock, is this close?
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
What is the consistency of this mascara? I find a lot of length & volume mascaras to be thick and clumpy and am looking for something I can apply without feeling like I have a tonne of product on my eyes.
Amanda C.
Does this mascara hold a curl? I have very straight Asian lashes and always have to curl my lashes.
Crystal F.
Soper, OK
Does this really work?? has anyone used this that has fine thin lashes?
Andrea D.
How is this product different form other mascara of this brand?