BY REVLON

Why use the Revlon Bold Expressions Hair Dryer? This full-performance dryer has everything that you need to create your ultimate look. The even heat combined with natural ions allows you to achieve sleek, glamorous styles without the frizz. Why ceramic...

Ann S.
Spring Hill
My friend had one of these and when i would go to her house i would use it. It got the job done and worked well. After about two to three years the motor went out in it. But it was good while it lasted. And it was a good price for what you got. Worth the money.
Alex L.
Conway, AR
I give this thing 5 stars. this thing has been drying my hair since freshman year of college and I'm about to graduate, and it's STILL going strong. I seriously didn't think it would last this long. It's currently starting to die out now but I'm proud of how long it lasted!
Ruth S.
Zion , IL
This blow dryer I use with a large brush & get the most beautiful waves with it. I use this product once a week. I have coarse hair but with this blow dryer I love the texture of my hair after only blow drying & that's because I have really long hair (25 inches) love everything about it.
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
OK dryer, but good for the price point. Are usually just rough dry my hair, and then let it air dry. This does the trick nicely. I would recommend this to anybody with fine to medium hair and I wish it was a little faster and a little hotter.
Paisley-Paige G.
Good blow dryer ! Does the trick, I use this one with a diffuser attachment that my mom had from an earlier blow drier she had which it fits so that's pretty nice! Try to keep blow Drying my hair to a minimum to minimize Damage, but when I do blow dry I use this one.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Revlon hair dryers are amazing! They are super great quality and last forever! I have had mine for years and before the one I have now I had one for about 5 years! Love these so much and wouldn't use another brand
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this hair dryer! I've had it for two years now and it still hasn't died on me. It dries my hair really fast, and I love that it has the cooling setting as well. It's a great hair dryer and I highly recommend!
Kandace D.
Not the greatest but for the price it's not a bad purchase. Colors cute. It does get super super hot I have to let my hair cool several times through out but I do have thick curly hair. Takes time to work it through your hair
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
This hair dryer has lasted me for years. I can have my hair totally dry in under ten minutes. If you want a quality dryer without breaking the bank this is worth it. Make sure you store it properly when not in use for best results
tanwi n.
Just like any other dryer this also do same work drying hair. My hair type is curly and dry. I purchased from target few months back still exploring it. Yup super affordable and does it job the way i want.