BY REVLON #72 in Hair Extensions

Headbands are back and this braided addition will set a trend at any event.

Attachment: 19″ Headband

Buy on Target
Annette W.
Bronx, NY
Very cute addition to add girls hair products for all kinds of creative hair styles. This product is great for updos. I was very satisfied with my purchase. I would most definitely purchase this again in the future. I think the product works great and my daughter loves it.
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
This is a great thing, it factually looks like my hair color! I recommend this to people if they think they want to try it, they definitely should. I don't think that kids should use it though because it seems like it could break easily , but that's just my opinion.
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
I have used these braids and loved them. They stay on your head and match the hair color. I bought them for my dancers to use in a dance and they fell in love.
Britney T.
Blue Hill, NE
This product is great if you want to take on a more boho style for the day! It is super cute, and ITS amazing! Just make sure to get the right color!
Alizey g.
Stays for a while but eventually ends up sliding off, I used it once or twice not something I loved.
Katie M.
Louisiana
Love this dark blonde braid! I have dark blonde hair and this works fabulously in my hair!
Anja S.
Tucson, AZ
It's ok but it looks a little fake. Maybe using some real hair cool up the anty
Kenny G.
Leduc, AB
This is such an adorable hair accessory! Fooled many people into thinking it was my own hair. Spices up the simplest hair style. Picked it up at dollarama and was so happy to find it! It’s definitely made for adults. Tried it in my 9 year old daughters hair and it was too big for her head.
Soumia b.
Alger Algéria
Revlon BOHO Braid i lover this hier braid from revlon boho it's the beste 😍😍 #influenster ⬆✌❤💜💙😘
Angeles R.
This products is so cute and it helps creates diferent super cute and elegant hairstyles. And good cualities :)