Revlon Blending Brush uploaded by Emily M.Revlon Blending Brush uploaded by brittany f.

BY REVLON

Dual fibers provide streak-free and even application

Sara L.
This is one of my favorite brushes to apply my bronzer! I usually use it when I want to use a shimmery bronzer bc it just works so well with it. It blends out nicely and the brush is soft and doesn't poke my face. Nice brush for a nice price!
Jewels W.
santa clara
Purchased at: Target
this brush was horrible. the brush feels hard on the skin and the bristles fall out everywhere. ONLY use this brush for powdered products or else you’ll have a mess on your face. i hated this and will never purchase revlon brushes again.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
I purchased this brush from Walmart because it was on sale. Although the brush claims it is a blending brush, to me, it looked more like a stippling brush, so that is how I used it. I HATED IT. The bristles are very sparse and not dense at all. They are a bit stiff and awkward too. Personally, I prefer a very dense brush for stippling, and for most brushes in general, and this just doesn't do it for me. It is extremely flimsy and sheds like no other! Within just a few swipes, I had 3 or 4 bristles stuck on my face. They were difficult to remove and really ended up ruining my makeup. I washed the brush immediately (which is something I do everytime I get a new brush) and the bristles clumped up right away. Despite that, I still tried giving it a fair chance when I really shouldn't have. Even though I used this brush more like a stippling brush, I can't imagine it would be good for any type of makeup application jist because of how the bristles are. I highly doubt its capable of applying any type of product (whether it be liquid, cream or powder) in a decent manner.

This brush was so horrible I ended up just throwing it away. Normally I'll still hold onto them for a "just in case" type of moment, but I just couldn't do that with this one it was that bad. I do not recommend this brush and will never repurchase.
Ashley B.
Dublin , TX
I thought if I paid a little more for a brush it would have better quality. I was indeed wrong. I will never purchase this brush again. On the first use I had so many bristles fall out on me while applying my foundation. Even more fell out on the second use. My foundation looked so streaky. I threw this brush in the trash and bought a beauty blender.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this Revlon Blending Brush on a whim at target and it isn't bad, it just also isn't good. It holds onto a lot of product and it doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. The design is flawless though. You can just get something more effective for the $8.99-9.99.. I wouldn’t recommend these brushes unfortunately.
emily j.
I don’t know why no one else pointed a few things out. I got this in an Ipsy awhile back and have used it a bit to put on setting powder but this is horrible. I would get done with my makeup and no joke have fallout all over my face. Not only that, I feel like the bristles feel a little fake and not as soft as I expected them to be.
jilly⚡️⚡️ J.
I use this to put on my foundation and I like this technique more than a sponge. I like the flatness of the brush and it seems to be of good value for what I paid for it. It’s not particularly amazing but it does what I need it to do.
Kendra D.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love how soft this brush is! It's very big but lightweight-personally I like a bigger brush with a long handle. It does a great job with blush and powders too! I could sit here and feel how soft the brush is All Day lol!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I got this brush from my local Walmart on clearance for six dollars so I'm not totally sure on the original price. Are used it this morning and I love the look and the handle but it does feel a little bit cheap. One or two of the bristles came out and stuck to my face. It did seem to work well but you cannot apply contour powder with the different brush because it leaves a harsh line that's a little bit difficult to do it precisely with the blending brush but it looks more natural. Overall I do you like this brush and will use it it's just I wouldn't have spent over six dollars for it. Revlon Blending Brush
Jessica D.
Yes please ❤️ A must have 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Target Revlon Brush is awesomeness I absolutely love it, blends well and is easy to clean applying makeup flawlessly a recommend the powder brush as well there excellent quality and can be purchased at your local drugstore, Walmart and Ulta 🎯💕

Amazon