BY REVLON

New! High Heat, Constant Heat 430F professional high heat 4 Deep waver design creates eye-catching waves 5 Multiple heat settings to perfect your look 6 Clipless wand for long-lasting waves curls 7 Heat-resistant glove allows you to style your hair with ease while giving you the ultimate protection 8 Sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling 9 Two-year limited warranty Why Nano Diamond? High-performance Nano Diamond surface glides easily through hair for smooth styling. Superior thermal conductivity delivers professional high heat for stunning results. Why Tourmaline? Tourmaline gemstones emit ions to reduce static for maximum shine, softness and control. Why Ceramic? Ceramic s high, even heat penetrates hair quickly from the inside-out, styling in a fraction of time with superior results.

Buy on Kmart
Aaliyah A.
Tampa Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good but it's bot for my type of hair I have curly hair I don't think it's good for curly hair. Isn't expensive .  I bout it at cvs . And it was cheap there. I was disappointed at the product cause it wasn't for me abs I will not buy it . Again cause it's not for me
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it at target and it was cheap so I wasn't expecting much but turns out it made my thick hair have this really cool mermaid waving look and it's awesome! I super love it and will keep it for as long as it lasts! Deff recomend it!
Maddie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't had the time to use this in a while but it does work really well! If I have time to really do something with my hair, I'll use this because it is pretty fast and works very well. It's not like you got a perm but it's more like beach waves. Which is really nice.
Tiffany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heats up extremely fast so be careful! Once it's ready though it makes the most beautiful waves. Even with the high temps it hasn't burned any of my hair off or damaged it to change my natural curl pattern. I use it on my natural hair as well as extensions and it performs wonderfully.
Aliyah W.
my hair is thick and coarse but it really does work for my hair type and that was very surprising for me. it was my very first time using this product and i love it. you should really try this product because i promise you will love it !
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a professional hair stylist, I have to be honest. I love this tool just as much as I love my Chi. It's way cheaper and it has lasted for years. I use this one in my own home, that's how much I love it! I got mine from target!
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this waver! I prefer a product like this over a curler. I ordered mine online and found it decently priced. It works really well and ai use it quite often to achieve a beachy wavy look! I let my sister borrow it all the time and she loves it too!
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI
This product gives your hair beautiful beach waves! I have long thin hair and it worked fabulous for me! This product is great for when you don't want full blown curls! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for fun beach waves.
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
This did not work on my hair. My hair is really fine & thin, which might have something to do with it. I felt like when I put it on my hair, it just burned it a lot. The price was pretty cheap though, which is why I bought it.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
My roommate bought this waver and it is so fun. It takes a while to get the hang of it, and it is really hard to do on your own. But it makes a very fun party look with voluminous waves.
Alex R.
Warrenton, MO
How does this product differ from others that are similar? I have one similar to this but it's so old, I'll need to get a new one soon. I have medium length hair, do you think it would take a long time to crimp my whole head with this product?