Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Clear, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Beverly R.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Clear, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Beverly R.

BY REVLON

• I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this pr...2 Answers
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I really like this primer it's not oily and it leaves your skin silky smooth . Your make-up goes on great on top of it and it hides the small flaws in your face. It at a wonderful price and can usually find at any drug store. I recommend this product to anyone that want to be beautiful and flawless.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pretty good drug store primer. It did keep my makeup from fading off at the end of the day, but I didn't notice my skin looking smoothr. I also wish it was more matteifying.
María P.
I use to use this primer and it was decent. It makes your makeup look a lot smoother, but it does clump a little. The price range is great compared to high-end products!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
exelente producto de muy buena calidad y el acabado del maquillaje perfecto y natural me lo recomendo una amiga hace un tiempo y me encanto.
Laurie L.
Port Huron, MI
Liked it. Did a great job on being a smooth primer. Looked really nice and will buy it again when I need to. I bought the matte finish
Samantha T.
This stuff is awesome makes your face feel so silky soft and gives it a good shine and keeps your coverup looking amazing all day
ironuk m.
es una base fluida de maquillaje ideal para pieles delicadas y secas es una base suave y ligera es de facil aplicacion
Angela C.
Marysville, WA
Always love this. Feels good on your face. A little spend. You always get a good product it you choose Revlon.
Tiffany H.
Ormond Beach, FL
I do like this but it's not great on my oily skin. It does give a nice smoothing effect though.
Davina P.
Fairfield, CA
I personally didn't like this one too much, feels like it doesn't prime my face right.
Ashleigh J.
I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this primer pricey? And is it a good primer to start with as a newbie in make-up?