Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Clear, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Lexie G.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Clear, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Beverly R.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Clear, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Beverly R.

BY REVLON

• I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this pr...2 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Clear, 0.85 Ounce
  • "exelente producto de muy buena calidad y el acabado del maquillaje perfecto y natural me lo recomendo una amiga hace un tiempo y me encanto." in 8 reviews
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR DRY SKIN!!! I used this because I got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and I found that if I was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. No flakes. Feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!
Dric B.
Works well under makeup. It’s not a oily product it has a creamy base but feels matte when drys. Would recommend this product also works well on combination skin. I would definitely purchase this product again
Katie H.
This primer is ok in my opinion.  It is not my everyday go to, but it is better than a lot of other brands I have used.  It seems to do a great job of Filling in my pores and keeping them hidden.  I think it is slightly sticky in my opinion. Which some people may like before a foundation but it wasn’t my favorite.  I would put this primer middle of the road.
Katherine G.
Daly City
The product goes on smooth, it has a citrusy scent to it which I enjoyed and was very moisturizing and applied smoothly. I gave it two stars because I didn't really see it do anything to my pores nor with the longevity of the makeup on top. I liked using it as a skin barrier before foundation and after moisturizer.
Sum M.
Love this. It's the first primer I used and I've stuck with it. I don't see much difference between this and smashbox. I think this does a great job filling my pores and creating a smooth base. My foundation looks so much better when I use this before. Very light weight.. you don't even know you're wearing it.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I bought this the other day at Target and I am pleasantly surprised. I have tried a few other primers but they all have a thicker consistency, which can feel a little heavy on. I liked the fact that this is clear! It goes on smoothly and blends in with my foundation perfectly. My skin feels very silky smooth and my pores do look a little smaller, but not as flawless as I had wished for.
Crystal B.
Herndon , PA
Very smooth feeling going on, definitely a little goes along way. I did notice that it did help to hide my visible pores. I would say this primer is good for combo skin. Very easy to apply and blend. I would buy this again! Very good product. Kept my makeup matte for hours.
This product is an affordable standard type, clear face primer. It works effectively under your foundation. It works for all skin types. It feels smooth upon application and helps to diminish fine lines and large pores.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
This is a really good dupe for the smash box photo finish. It's very smooth and soaks into your pores pretty well. It works best for oily skin and some combination skin. If you want a cheaper alternative this is a really good one!
Nicole B.
I love this product It goes on very easy smells great and dries fast. It's good for any kind of skin and gives you a nature skin. It lasts along time and I would definitely buy this product again and I highly recommend
Ashleigh J.
I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this primer pricey? And is it a good primer to start with as a newbie in make-up?