Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Lexie G.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Beverly R.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Beverly R.

BY REVLON

• I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is...2 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
  • "this stuff is great for dry skin!!! i used this because i got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and i found that if i was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. no flakes. feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!" in 19 reviews
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR DRY SKIN!!! I used this because I got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and I found that if I was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. No flakes. Feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!
Loretta M.
Providence
Yes!! This is the best. I feel like I can never find this in stores. It’s the best primer, its affordable, smoothing and makes your skin incredibly soft. Makeup fixes to it well. The only thing that is strange is the smell, it smells a bit strong of alcohol but other than that it’s the best!
Dric B.
Works well under makeup. It’s not a oily product it has a creamy base but feels matte when drys. Would recommend this product also works well on combination skin. I would definitely purchase this product again
Faces B.
Tampa
I have been using it from past 9 years and still keep on buying the same item love how amazing his works no need to buy any more expensive primers I mean it super nice with the skin very gentle love it
Natalya O.
College Sta, TX
Makes my concealer under my eyes look flawless! No crease look and doesn’t smudge. Stays on for a long time. GREAT QUALITY. Great packaging !! Never buying a different brand.
Elizabeth H.
West Liberty
If you have a hard time with your make becoming blotchy, this primer is for you. I love the way it makes my foundation go on smoothly. It gives the face a very natural look.
Brittany H.
Ottawa, KS
Not a bad product overall. Have a 4 out of 5 simply because I personally think that for the price the bottle is a little small. Works amazingly. Allows skin to smooth out before applying anything else and blends well overall.
Tiffany G.
Raleigh
Definitely leaves my face feeling smooth and with a matte/natural finish. This is an affordable primer that you can pick up at a drug store. Would definitely recommend
Katie H.
Prior Lake, MN
This primer is ok in my opinion.  It is not my everyday go to, but it is better than a lot of other brands I have used.  It seems to do a great job of Filling in my pores and keeping them hidden.  I think it is slightly sticky in my opinion. Which some people may like before a foundation but it wasn’t my favorite.  I would put this primer middle of the road.
Katherine G.
Daly City
The product goes on smooth, it has a citrusy scent to it which I enjoyed and was very moisturizing and applied smoothly. I gave it two stars because I didn't really see it do anything to my pores nor with the longevity of the makeup on top. I liked using it as a skin barrier before foundation and after moisturizer.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this primer pricey? And is it a good primer to start with as a newbie in make-up?