Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Lexie G.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Beverly R.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Beverly R.

BY REVLON

• I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is...2 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
  • "this stuff is great for dry skin!!! i used this because i got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and i found that if i was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. no flakes. feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!" in 19 reviews
Jessica S.
I use it on the daily, it's okay, cheap to buy. It does it jobs. I have a combination of skin. So it works just fine. The cons are that it works for basic make up routine.
Michelle L.
Poteau
this is another one that i use from time to time looks amazing easy to use and is long lasting as well and also comes off easy when removing my makeup.yes to the matte finish and natural as for the shimmer never really noticed before.yes i would recommend it to friends and family
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR DRY SKIN!!! I used this because I got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and I found that if I was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. No flakes. Feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!
Tonya C.
For me this is primer for beginners that don't know what a really good primer does.  Very basic.  Doesn't blur pores, lines and foundation doesn't last with this one.  It's a "no" from me and I'd never re-purchase.
Loretta M.
Providence
Yes!! This is the best. I feel like I can never find this in stores. It’s the best primer, its affordable, smoothing and makes your skin incredibly soft. Makeup fixes to it well. The only thing that is strange is the smell, it smells a bit strong of alcohol but other than that it’s the best!
Pamela S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this product very much. It's not very hard to find. Any of the drug stores Walmart. I think target too anyway. I think it's awesome it does what it says keeps everything smooth. Helps keep your skin feeling hydrated.
erica t.
Bossier City
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes this is the best. I feel like I can never find this in stores. It’s the best primer, it’s affordable, smoothing and makes your skin incredibly soft. Makeup fixes it well.
Faces B.
Brandon , FL
I have been using it from past 9 years and still keep on buying the same item love how amazing his works no need to buy any more expensive primers I mean it super nice with the skin very gentle love it
Natalya O.
College Sta, TX
Makes my concealer under my eyes look flawless! No crease look and doesn’t smudge. Stays on for a long time. GREAT QUALITY. Great packaging !! Never buying a different brand.
Elizabeth H.
West Liberty
If you have a hard time with your make becoming blotchy, this primer is for you. I love the way it makes my foundation go on smoothly. It gives the face a very natural look.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this primer pricey? And is it a good primer to start with as a newbie in make-up?