Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Lexie G.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Beverly R.Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer uploaded by Beverly R.

BY REVLON

• I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is...2 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
  • "this stuff is great for dry skin!!! i used this because i got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and i found that if i was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. no flakes. feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!" in 19 reviews
Loretta M.
Providence
Yes!! This is the best. I feel like I can never find this in stores. It’s the best primer, its affordable, smoothing and makes your skin incredibly soft. Makeup fixes to it well. The only thing that is strange is the smell, it smells a bit strong of alcohol but other than that it’s the best!
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR DRY SKIN!!! I used this because I got it from my boyfriend's mom as a primer and I found that if I was my skin and apply it, my foundation goes on so well. No flakes. Feels like baby oil, going to buy more soon!
Amani s.
This primer felt very cool and nourishing on my face. It really helped under the rest of my makeups products and is a lot better than other product I’ve tried. For sports if I’m not wearing foundation and concealers this will help because it’s very light weight and useful.
Veronica S.
Titusville
I love this primer it’s so smooth and silky very easy to apply alittle goes along way very natural look I use it every day after my moisturizer before my foundation last all day I would buy it again and would highly recommend this
Alexandra D.
San Mateo
It is an okay primer but it is very sticky and hard to blend I would say it needs to be more pigmented although it does last for a good amount of time and hides most of my pores I would buy again if the product was worked on again .
Marquis S.
Cleveland, OH
I use this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday every time I go out. The difference is noticeable right away and I feel so much hotter throughout the night with smooth skin :)
Dric B.
Works well under makeup. It’s not a oily product it has a creamy base but feels matte when drys. Would recommend this product also works well on combination skin. I would definitely purchase this product again
Brett B.
Kansas City
Easy to apply primer! I tend to like spray primer better but this wasn’t bad to use. The cons are that you have to actually apply it to the face and takes more time versus a spray application. I would recommend it to others.
Brittany H.
Ottawa, KS
Not a bad product overall. Have a 4 out of 5 simply because I personally think that for the price the bottle is a little small. Works amazingly. Allows skin to smooth out before applying anything else and blends well overall.
Katie H.
Prior Lake, MN
This primer is ok in my opinion.  It is not my everyday go to, but it is better than a lot of other brands I have used.  It seems to do a great job of Filling in my pores and keeping them hidden.  I think it is slightly sticky in my opinion. Which some people may like before a foundation but it wasn’t my favorite.  I would put this primer middle of the road.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
I don't really wear make-up and I want to get into it. Is this primer pricey? And is it a good primer to start with as a newbie in make-up?