Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup

Revlon beyond natural skin matching makeup - medium deep

Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup Is this a reliable product, I have seen reviews I just don’t know if it works on combination skin?
Start your review of Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup!
Angelica U.
Houston
Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup uploaded by Angelica U.
Review for: Deep 250
This product was okay. While easy to apply, it did come out much more orange than I had expected. I think there are much better products on the market for the price.
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz
I really enjoy this Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup product, it is very easy and quick to apply and leaves you with a nice dewy result, but I would improve how well the coverage actually covers.
Lis R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
100000000000000/10 best product ever I love it so much it’s the best thing ever I would totally recommend it trust me you will me shocked by it
Tasia M.
Gardena
Review for: Deep 250
I love the shade and it gives me a even tone! No messy and it blends well I would recommend this to anyone
Akesha H.
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz
It affordable and does the job. Easy to apply and blends ok. Good for beginner and not heavy. You might have a problem with the shade though
Melanie E.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz
I like this product because it goes on easy but I think it could be of a thicker consistency . It is buildable but I like when less is more when it comes to my makeup preferences. I like to have the accessibility to hide my skin imperfections. But if you have beautiful skin as is. I'd recommend this.
Joy J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Deep 250
This product works for if your not really going for a full face look this foundation gives you a natural feel to your face. It’s very lightweight I love it.
Logan P.
Arnold, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is great! It matched perfectly with my skin! The package was so cute itself! My skin is oily and dry but this helps with it. Buildable definitely! I would definitely buy this again! Great
member-99722
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz
Me gusta como les digo no soy buena maquillando pero trato de hacérmelo. Me gustaría
member-5feea1
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz
This product went smoothly but didn't give me that "invisible " look I was expecting. Although I attempted to get a color match I was unsuccessful. This said, I do have "aging skin" so I think I need a product that plumped my skin more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Logan P.