Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup uploaded by Lisa M.

BY REVLON

Revlon beyond natural skin matching makeup - medium deep

Buy on Walmart
Teliah H.
Glendale, AZ
It's okay. Not the best makeup out there, very light coverage and lasts maybe 2-3 hours max before it starts to wear down. I have oily skin in my t-zone and very mild acne scars. Doesn't provide the matte look that I need and definitely not the conceling I need to hide my minor flaws. Probably will not re purchase.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
This isn't a bad product, don't get my 3 stars wrong. It's just that the color looks perfect at first but then it starts to look funky. Maybe it has to do with the weather in the Caribbean. I would try this product again but I wouldn't buy it all the time
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
WHEN THEY SAY SKIN MATCHING THEY REALLY MEAN IT. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MAKE UPS THAT I HAVE EVER FOUND THAT IS TRUE TO THE COLOR MATCHING. I LOVE THE BOTTLE, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY, AND IT'S SUPER LONG LASTING. I DO LOVE ALSO THAT IT DOESN'T DRY SHINY, BUT IT'S NOT MATTE EITHER, I'M NOT SURE WHAT IT IS, BUT IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST THING THEY HAVE COME OUT WITH IN A WHILE.
Princess L.
The product is the best for these who have a had time finding their foundation shade its doesnt get caking but is made for a more olive brown skin tone sold in drugstores everywhere
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Deep 250 more...
The product performed pretty well for a drug store brand. It gave me even coverage but I didn't give it 5 stars because it was a little heavy for the humid and hot Miami weather. In other climates this would not be am issue I'm sure.
Melva V.
I been using this foundation for year's and it always did wonders for me. it's not too thick when applying .it's doesn't cake up like others. i love it.
Crissy W.
Ok product. I was not overly impressed. Felt slightly heavy on my face. Color matching was good. Product is easy to use.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz more...
This foundation is alright, I don't use it that much because the coverage is not very good at all! But it so blend out nice if your looking for more like a bb cream! I don't recommend if your looking for full coverage but if your looking for something light on the face then I do
Gaëlle D.
Review for: Skin Matching Makeup 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz more...
If you can work with this one, it is the most amazing natural foundation you can think of. BUT. There are likke things in it that can make it darker than you want to and that makes you look like a patato. I don't recommand thus for beginners.
Jihane J.
Montréal, QC
In tge beginning i thought this was a great idea..But it didn't really give me a great coverage..It's just too sheer on my skin