BY REVLON

Enhance your look! Get gorgeous, natural lashes effortlessly. With various styles available, each with a different length and volume, you can easily customize your lashes. ; see more...

• What glue would I use with this? regular lash glue or something els...2 Answers
  • I have never tried individual lashes and would LOVE to wear some on...1 Answers
  • How well do individual lashes stay on compared to a full lash?2 Answers
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Que geniales estas pestañas! Hacen que tus pestañas se vean tan hermosas, y también se ven super naturales... Fáciles de poner y de buena calidad!
ana v.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Omg these lashes are super amazing love them so much !easy to wear everyday !great for natural look.you can style the way u want it .the great part of it u can buy it in any drugstore with such an excellent prize!i wear these eyelashes in special events and get compliment on the lashes.people have felt for it for being my real lashes but its my secret for keeping such a natural look!
Michellebellemakeup W.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are very natural looking and can easily be reapplied if they come off. Unless you really rub your eyes, these stay on pretty well. You can also (carefully) remove makeup. The short size actually works great to use on the whole eye for a more wearable natural look.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Individual lashes leave such a soft beautiful look and I love the natural look it gives compared to your traditional lash. These are easy to apply and stay well on my eyes, there are a lot as well so good value.
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes because they are individual so you can make them look so natural! I recommend them for anyone who doesn't have much experience because they are super easy to put on and last all day long!
Rose R.
Rose R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like individual lashes because that allows me to put on as many or as little lashes as I want for a natural or dramatic look. These lashes are my favorite because they are thick and strong without being too dramatic if I don't want them to be.
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate these so much. They give you such a fake look it is just so terrible. Hate applying them because they just literally fall right off even with the DUO glue
member-f18b419ff
member-f18b419ff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this type of eyelashes when I'm going for something natural. It's easy to apply and stays on all night.
anabel c.
anabel c.
Love these lashes. They are so easy to put on, and they look very natural. Love these for parties bc they don't bother your eyes after long wearing.😍
Ana C.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
These lashes are Amazing ! Very easy to put on too. These lashes also look very natural Definitely recommended purchasing them
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
What glue would I use with this? regular lash glue or something else? also are these lashes reusable?
Alex S.
Alex S.
How well do individual lashes stay on compared to a full lash?
Key'Asia G.
Key'Asia G.
I have never tried individual lashes and would LOVE to wear some on my bottom lashes. Are these individuals good? And how long have they lasted for you?