Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Shelby D.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Molly G.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Prisilla G.

BY REVLON

Ultra Lightweight Includes 1 Pair of Professional Eyelashes. Reference tip sheet inside for helpful hints. Use with Precision Lash Adhesive Enhance your look!  Get Gorgeous, natural lashes effortlessly with Revlon Beyond Natural™ eyelashes.  With various styles available, each with a different length and volume, you can easily customize your lashes.

• How long do they usually stay on?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other lashes in the same price ra...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). D...1 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic
  • "Ive used fake eyelashes every once in a while and i really didn't like them but as soon as i put these on i fell in love there very easy to apply and stick on all day...<3" in 12 reviews
  • "Easy application, adds that extra oomph to your eyes to make you look glamorous ! I love this product! " in 3 reviews
  • "They look natural and they are very light, they definitely look way better than some that I've used! " in 2 reviews
  • "very long lasting and reusable." in 1 review
  • "I recommend the Ardell demi wispies, they are at Sally's or CVS or Ulta and they are much easier to apply and to wear! " in 1 review
Alison M.
Rockford, MI
For someone who doesn't use fake lashes on the daily, these were very spunky and easy to apply.
Felicia B.
Hartly, DE
Fake eyelashes? Never too fond of anything fake. Just sounds painful and very inconvenient
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love these. They look and feel natural. It's great that they are affordable too.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I want to start using eyelashes and this look like something i would start with.
Shelby D.
Sault Ste, ON
“Double wink” were my favourite go to lashes for a long long time! They are so cheap and cost effective, have really nice packaging. I buy them at Walmart or my local drugstore. I would 10/10 recommend. Double wink gives soooo much volume. They are so cheap that if you wreck a pair crying don’t even sweat it! Buy a new pair or stock up in advance.
SashaaJacinta P.
Kitchener, ON
They're super thick and awesome, but look too fake. they're amazing to use for full glam photo shoots but definitely don't work for "standard" portraits.
since they're great for what they do I can't rate them higher just because I find the thickness of them causes the strip to lift in the inner corner, something I normally don't have issues with
aside from that, they're a great pair of lashes.
Victoria S.
Nottingham, Nottingham
These were the first lashes I ever tried to use and I think they're really great for people starting out in makeup and want to experiment with falsies. I got mine for 99p at the bargain store and they're easy enough to apply and look natural, they're long and beautiful and great for beginners in my opinion!
Daniela T.
Puerto Ordaz
Although they're not "professional lashes", they are just right for starters. The price and the quality definitely go hand by hand. They're a drugstore alternative that makes the cut for a full face and a glam look. They're easy to apply and, when cleaned correctly, can last a fair amount of time.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Love these eye lashes! very long lasting and reusable. very happy with the full look it gives my eye lashes. they are very light and easy to wear.
Sara H.
Ona, West Virginia
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Do these actually look natural? I'm trying to find false lashes I can wear daily without looking like I have butterfly wings on my eyes.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Do these feel heavy? I've noticed some false lashes I've had in the past just didn't feel right and kind of weighs my eyes down.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). Don't wanna spend a ton of money on huda and stuff. I'd like something not too dramatic or fake looking. Any recommendations? How much are these?
Sunsetbeauty C.
Richlands, NC
How long do they usually stay on?
Melissa L.
Lasalle, ON
Has anyone used these? I want to try fake eyelashes and don't want to get something to pricey because I've never used any before :/