Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Shelby D.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Molly G.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Prisilla G.

BY REVLON

Ultra Lightweight Includes 1 Pair of Professional Eyelashes. Reference tip sheet inside for helpful hints. Use with Precision Lash Adhesive Enhance your look!  Get Gorgeous, natural lashes effortlessly with Revlon Beyond Natural™ eyelashes.  With various styles available, each with a different length and volume, you can easily customize your lashes.

• How long do they usually stay on?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other lashes in the same price ra...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). D...1 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic
  • "Ive used fake eyelashes every once in a while and i really didn't like them but as soon as i put these on i fell in love there very easy to apply and stick on all day...<3" in 12 reviews
  • "Easy application, adds that extra oomph to your eyes to make you look glamorous ! I love this product! " in 3 reviews
  • "They look natural and they are very light, they definitely look way better than some that I've used! " in 2 reviews
  • "very long lasting and reusable." in 1 review
  • "I recommend the Ardell demi wispies, they are at Sally's or CVS or Ulta and they are much easier to apply and to wear! " in 1 review
Candace W.
I absolutely love these lashes! I wear the 91168 most often because they are really pretty and more natural looking. These are so easy to apply!
Patricia G.
When I wear these I get complimented on my face every time. No one can tell they're not real. They just notice a difference. I love these.
Emily S.
Love these! They're not too over the top, but still look natural! Bonus, you can find them at pretty much any store that carries Revlon.
Rozalina Y.
Wasn't very pleased with these lashes Bc they just wouldn't conform to my eye shape but they weren't expensive so I didn't really mind
Angel D.
Kent, WA
I love these lashes! I think I'm so used to plasticy lashes that I'm not adjusted to these but I love these lashes, very airy feeling!
Jessica S.
Port barre, LA
I absoulty love this product. I wear them all the time for nights out or just to look and feel beautiful. It's a must have ladies!
Amanda L.
I love these! They look natural and they are very light, they definitely look way better than some that I've used!
Karina G.
San Diego
Looks good on everyone .nive eyelashes. Loving them. These eyelashes are just the besstttt to use i love them .
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Pretty easy to use and stay well, look beautiful. Great price also, only $3.99 at my Rite Aid. Would buy again.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Very easy to apply. The glue stays on and the lashes overall make your eyes pop and they do look quite natural
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Do these actually look natural? I'm trying to find false lashes I can wear daily without looking like I have butterfly wings on my eyes.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Do these feel heavy? I've noticed some false lashes I've had in the past just didn't feel right and kind of weighs my eyes down.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). Don't wanna spend a ton of money on huda and stuff. I'd like something not too dramatic or fake looking. Any recommendations? How much are these?
Sunsetbeauty C.
Richlands, NC
How long do they usually stay on?
Melissa L.
Lasalle, ON
Has anyone used these? I want to try fake eyelashes and don't want to get something to pricey because I've never used any before :/