Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Shelby D.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Molly G.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic uploaded by Prisilla G.

BY REVLON

Ultra Lightweight Includes 1 Pair of Professional Eyelashes. Reference tip sheet inside for helpful hints. Use with Precision Lash Adhesive Enhance your look!  Get Gorgeous, natural lashes effortlessly with Revlon Beyond Natural™ eyelashes.  With various styles available, each with a different length and volume, you can easily customize your lashes.

• How long do they usually stay on?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other lashes in the same price ra...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). D...1 Answers
Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes Thickening Chic
  • "Ive used fake eyelashes every once in a while and i really didn't like them but as soon as i put these on i fell in love there very easy to apply and stick on all day...<3" in 12 reviews
  • "Easy application, adds that extra oomph to your eyes to make you look glamorous ! I love this product! " in 3 reviews
  • "They look natural and they are very light, they definitely look way better than some that I've used! " in 2 reviews
  • "very long lasting and reusable." in 1 review
  • "I recommend the Ardell demi wispies, they are at Sally's or CVS or Ulta and they are much easier to apply and to wear! " in 1 review
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I had never wore lashes until i wore these. i bought a few other brands to test because they would be the ones i wore on my wedding which is pretty important. most people didn't know i was wearing lashes but complimented me on my eyes. they are absolutely amazing. the glue from revlon has the best hold on any other brand. i had them on for 12 hours with no touchups with glue and they didn't lift up at all. i literally had to rip them off my eyes. i would recommend these lashes to anyone who wants their eyes to pop but not look overly done
Kiara R.
I will not be purchasing these again. They're not absolutely terrible for the price you pay, but they are too long and the adhesive that they come on is so gunky and gross. You spend soo much time having to pull it off before you can even put an application of glue on it. I would not recommend.
Andreina M.
Love the natural look this eyelashes give me. This eyelashes are very light and easy to put on. I recommend this to anyone who is trying to look flawless and not overly done, gotta say this eyelashes look great on any makeup.
Carolina L.
I love these. They are my go to when I want a full on glam look. I just wish the band wasn't so thick, it was also difficult to cut to my eye shape and with the Ardell I don't struggle at all. Still love these though
Nickole M.
Potosi, MO
I purchased these thinking they'd be nice for my wedding. I was attempting to practice with them since they were my first ever false eyelash purchase, and I could never get them on right. I tried the Ardell demi wispies and I had no problems at all.
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
I like the feel of these and that they aren't plasticy feeling. I also really like that they tapper out to being longer near the outer corner. That makes them so much easier to wear. I also like that they are available at my local drugstore.
Clest S.
Reamstown , PA
Meredith O.
Middletown, CT
Do NOT buy these if you are new to lashes!!! I recommend the Ardell demi wispies, they are at Sally's or CVS or Ulta and they are much easier to apply and to wear!
Rachel F.
Boonsboro, MD
Absolutely love this product! My favorite eyelash application. Very easy application. While I model I don't have to worry about reapplying very frequently. Love, love, LOVE!
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I love these. They look natural and once they're on, you can hardly feel them. They're light, but they look full and perfect. I'd definitely recommend these.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Do these actually look natural? I'm trying to find false lashes I can wear daily without looking like I have butterfly wings on my eyes.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Do these feel heavy? I've noticed some false lashes I've had in the past just didn't feel right and kind of weighs my eyes down.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). Don't wanna spend a ton of money on huda and stuff. I'd like something not too dramatic or fake looking. Any recommendations? How much are these?
Sunsetbeauty C.
Richlands, NC
How long do they usually stay on?
Melissa L.
Lasalle, Ontario
Has anyone used these? I want to try fake eyelashes and don't want to get something to pricey because I've never used any before :/