Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes uploaded by Rachel B.Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes uploaded by Jacqulyn F.

BY REVLON

Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes: VolumizingLightweightEasy to apply see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Very easy to apply, I love the look they give me. Best lashes I've found. Also a very reasonable price! " in 4 reviews
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
My eyes are super dry so these were perfect for my eyes. It allowed my lips to stay hydrated while giving me an office to glam look. I think it was affordable for the quality. This would make a great gift for people for Christmas or birthday.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have never tried Revlon lashes before! These are great! The band is soft and flexible, the lashes look more than natural but not Drag-ish. They are light enough to wear regularly. I will buy more of these.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
Bought these the other day at Rite Aid as they were having a sale! Very lightweight and beautiful and very natural looking! They are fairly easy to apply and.I love love the shape! The quality is great for a drugstore false lashes and they are reusable!
Jennifer B.
I don't know much about false eyelashes, but I bought these to try. I love them! They look natural and I didn't have to cut them down too much. I've used them several times and they still aren't falling apart.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Just spotted this lashes at Walmart! Great packaging! Lashes in 91303 look glamorous! Long lashes have a flare at the end. Lightweight easy to apply and reusable!!! Paid about $3.50-4. Not too many variety
Chantel O.
Milwaukee
Love these lashes i got them once and fell in love but i couldnt find them again for some reason. No irritation and looked natural
Carrie S.
Lincoln
Brittany Q.
I love these!!!! They look natural but give a lot of length. The band is a little thick. Under 5 bucks!
Nikita P.
Adelaide
These lashes are super natural looking and so easy to apply. They last such a long time and you can get so many wears out of them. They complement every eye look. Would definitely recommend as they have a super thin band which makes them look super realistic and insanely easy to apply.
Kinga B.
Ash Green, Coventry
I'm not sure about my opinion here because once you've put them on, they look amazing and stick to your eye perfectly but after few hours they starting coming off? Like they too heavy? It might be just me I don't know. I still like them tho