BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katlynn B.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Beyond Natural 700 Brown
I believe this product is discontinued now, you may be able to find it at some discount stores but I would waste your time with finding it. It did an okay job of lengthening my lashes without clumping. However it did not hold a curl and it left me with raccoon eyes. And I've had mascara leave smudges on my bottom lid before, but never on my top lid until using this mascara.
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
Review for: Defining Mascara 0.27 fl oz; 7.9 ml
Love the way this makes my lashes look! It really separates them and gives this a great length. It’s a very long lasting mascara. I don’t wear a ton of make up but mascara is my every day staple. I would highly recommend this brand!
Mariah P.
El Paso , TX
I use this mascara everyday, but I use it as a base coat and apply 2 more layers of another brand above it. I love how it extends my eyelashes out but I feel that it doesn't make them as full as I would like.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Beyond Natural 700 Brown
WOW! This product is awesome! bought mine at the nearest Walmart. Leaves eyelashes long and thick and really natural as well. Easy to apply and also a great cheap price for an awesome product! Would buy and recommend it also. Great investment
Kate S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara because it doesn't run. I normally have a specific mascara that I use but I grabbed this one at be store one day and fell in love with it. It doesn't make your eyelashes chunky like others I've found.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fine teeth of the applicator, it allows my lashes to stay separated while the mascara dries. It is perfect for a natural look if you want something subtle for everyday wear.
Kloey O.
Kissimmee,FL
Review for: Beyond Natural 700 Brown
This was very weird to try when i got this but brown mascara is not the greatest. I would not recommend brown always go for black or like a wild color if you want to be daring
Carol L.
I have only used the mascara that was sent to me free as a product to rebiew. That product was Revlon Beyond Natural Defining Women Mascara. It works as it is supposed to
Yasmeen G.
San Diego, CA
I have very short and thin lashes, so I always have a hard time find mascara wands that don't clump my lashes. This mascara really helped with separating each lash without clumping them!
Rashida H.
Washington, DC
I will never not recommend this to someone ! All I have to say for you is buy this NOW while it still last because it does amazing things for me everytime and it never fails me. If your boyfriend notice it then you know you dong something right because men don't notice sh** lol 🤐