BY REVLON

Angie J.
Angie J.
Inez, KY
Great liner but it smudges on me. I wanted to love it for the great price and how smooth and creamy it felt going on but it just did not want to set on me. Maybe if I would have set it with some shadow but then I might as well use a different liner. I will try again to make sure because I hate to waste! Wish me luck!
Helane K.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I just love the Revlon eye pencil! It makes my eyes look beautiful. it has nice packaging, stays on all day. I bought it at Walmart. Yes, it's a little pricey, but well worth it. My eyes are hazel, and the eyeliner makes my eyes even bolder! It lasts a really long time, but of course I would buy again!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this defining eye pencil! The only problem I have is that it does smudge a bit, but that may be on my part as I'm not an expert on make up or wear it very often. I usually buy it at Walmart, but I have seen it at a few other places as well. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Richland, WA
this revlon eye pencil was just "ok" I don't use these kind of liners because they just seem to poke. I put it on and it was smudged all over ten min later. I doubt that I will ever buy this again. I keep it in my makeup box for emergency until I can get the one I normally use.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
The Beyond Natural Eye Pencil is something I've been using for about a week now. I have been looking for a long lasting liner, and this one is good, but it still isn't my favorite. It seems to smudge after a few hours, but the color of the liner is very bold and pretty.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Tx
I have used this for quite some time. While I love the smooth application it does fade after some time. That being said, I will continue to use it. I found mine at Walmart. I use another eyeliner from Almay that seems to last longer. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Victorea W.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
This eyeliner is amazing. The pigment of the black is beyond me. I like my eyeliners to be the blackest black. If that makes sense. It has to be intense. This eyeliner gave me the result I was looking for. It glides on smoothly and has a beautiful intensity to it.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
Evansville, IN
This is your standard black eyeliner. Nothing special here. But it does what it says-provides a nice color that lasts a long time. You can't beat the price for the quality. It goes on super easy. I would recommend this to everyone, and I would buy it again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Cleveland, OH
A classic product that has been used on everything from my eyes to halloween makeup. the staying power is fantastic and you can't cry or sweat it off. I think this is the only brand Ive bought for years I don't even look at other products in the store.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I'm pretty lazy with eyeliner and I feel the older I get the less I wear it but sometimes I feel the need to throw something on and a plain old eyepencil you can buy at your local drugstore is sometimes what you need to make yourself feel put together.