Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow # 530 Plumberry 0.20 oz. Eye Shadow Women

BY REVLON

Carol D.
Love the colors and the textures of these eye shadows. Love the way that it comes with four different shades so you can do a light shade or a more darker more dramatic shade, without having to buy every shade by its self.
Jessica S.
I love the natural colors in this little pallet. The cream eye shadows are so awesome too the go on so smooth and a little goes a long way. Very inexpensive in my opinion and you can't find this product really anywhere
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
If you're looking for a dramatic smokey eye look this eyeshadow palette is great for that! Easy to use and blend! Long lasting wear! Beautiful colors! Highly recommend this!
Amanda W.
West Union, WV
I really enjoy using this product! I am a very big fan of the colors and it goes on nice and even. Stays on most of the day depending on how much I sweat.
Traci W.
Love this palette. I like neutral tones and I've been using this or similar Revlon products for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon
Kimberley D.
Lynchburg
I love the cream to powder eye shadow. Reckon offers great products and I would highly recommend them to anyone
victoria s.
Cordova, TN
Uso normalmente está sombra para las cejas y ser ven muy naturales tiene los colores perfectos para mí
Yaimee H.
Love Revlon eyeshadows this one have all the colors I use often and they are perfect for my color.skin
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Great neutral colors that blend well and have a touch of sparkle! Fun product that is super practical
Renee B.
las cruces, nm
Love this eyeshadow it works great and stay in place. I didn't have any trouble withut.