Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss 14 uploaded by lis C.Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss 14 uploaded by Misty A.Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss 14 uploaded by lis C.

BY REVLON

Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
JaKayla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love natural looking lipglosses because they go with any and everything i wear. Plus, it’s now winter so you want to be a little bold, but neutral at the same time, so with that being said. Yes, i do highly recommend this lipgloss.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very natural. Love the color of the package , its different and unique. What i like most about this glass is that as soon as you apply it. Your lips feel very moist
Julia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are like og lipglosses lol. I like the shine it gives but I’m not a huge fan of the application, but since they’re old school i don’t mind, it’s pretty good for the price
Angelia E.
Troy, TX
♦Perfect For a Mom on the Go!♦
I purchased the Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss on a whim and am so glad I did. Being a mom on the go I like products that are a natural all day look without that dried look many lip products tend to leave. This lipgloss is wonderful. It gives a natural look without a heavy feel. It is long lasting yet doesn't dry out. It is now my go to product for daily wear. I highly recommend it for any woman who is busy but doesn't want to sacrifice a put together look.
Janny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so pumped to get this
Great lipstick, creamy, my first impression is that it does not dry lips, it is easy to carry everywhere, its color is very bright ideal for an appointment, or for the night, its duration is not very long, but it only takes I like it revlon, never disappoint their products, although they seem a little expensive but, at cost, it suits all tastes, I recommend it and my friends have used it several times , Revlon really worth it
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss is my #1 got to product for my lips! It is creamy, not cakey and will stay on forever. I love the natural colors, my favorite is Peach 110.
If you have never tried this product, I highly recommend you go out tomorrow and purchase it!!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Revlon for a really long time .
and now my kids are using it so seems like there
doing something right. this cream lip gloss is almost
clear but with I tiny TINY tint of tan just enough its pretty
stick but I like that some ppl don't. I recommend it.
Lillian W.
Review for: Beyond Natural 120 Rosy
This gloss is a very good top coat or by its self. I would wear this gloss by its self if I was just going to the store if I were to go somewhere else I would put it on top of a pinky lipstick. This gloss comes on sticky but leaves a very glossy look. I would recommend this to others because it's a great drugstore product. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Cream Lipgloss 0.46 fl oz; 13.5 ml
This Revlon lipgloss is one of the best I have tried.  It feels so good on my lips and I get a lot of compliments.  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
jaydeep M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How this product helps you to look good?