Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen i...1 Answers
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Sephora
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Sonia S.
Islamabad
Purchased at: Target
Dude I am now a fan of these concealer they're so awesome I bought one for myself and my mom and we were very satisfied with the result of this concealer amazing
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I need more blendibility with this product. The bronzer is far too red for those with fair to medium toned skin. Unless that is the look you love!
Daimarys V.
mi marca de producto es unica, ya que me hace poner muy hermosa, cubriendo caulquier imperfeccion que tenga y lo bueno que puedo llevarmelo a cualquier lugar que vaya y sin duda recomendarle a mis amigos, familiares
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
The color is good and the duration in the skin is good to! I used every day!!! I like
Joanna R.
FARMINGTN HLS, MI
Using it for concealing and contour. Not so expensive so can be use for everyday use. At the same time its a cream so its so easy to apply qnd blend.
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Neepa P.
This was a great product. Made my skin feel great and hydrated. I would purchase this again.
Raudelys o.
7801 NW 37th Street  Doral
Lo mejor que hay,ha pesar de que no es liquido si no una pasta son super buenos y es mega hiper rendidor siento que es muy duradero.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?