Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Toddrionna W.Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen i...1 Answers
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
For medium tones and.it has a highlighter include so this is amazing for your face it's a win-win
Shelby T.
I really love this concealer is great for under the eyes!! The highlighter is really great also.
MILLIE R.
MATCHES MY SKIN PERFECTLY, NOT HARSH ON SENSITIVE SKIN AND HIDES ANY UNWANTED MARKS I MAY HAVE.
Claudi S.
Clute, TX
Perfect matte stay, great definition, my all time favorite combo! Wouldn't trade it for any other
Laura B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Loved this product...not caky or chalky. Smoothly. Doesn't show lines in face.

Would recommend
Tiffany O.
Louisville, OH
Love this concealer! I have had this for a while now and still use it everyday. Covers nicely.
Neepa P.
This was a great product. Made my skin feel great and hydrated. I would purchase this again.
Brandy W.
Shade for the concealer was a little off for me but i loved the highlight color very natural.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
Love this duo. Makes it so much lighter on my bag when I travel to have both in one product
Nancy P.
I like the actual formula help with not creasing just wish they had more color selection
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?